Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

The Concords are number one on the hit list, hopefully the rumors are true and these are coming out though, probably my second favorite pair of Jordans ever.

I love this shoe, but I've got the similar Love and Respect on the way; with the nicer leather. Not sure I need these now. :rolleyes

I told myself no more XIIIs this year but exceptions can always be made. Without this pair there would be no Jesus Shuttlesworth.

Actually, Jake Shuttlesworth wore them for most of the movie (after he got out of jail to when he was apprehended at the end), Jesus was only seen in the college gym with them on.

Actually, Jake Shuttlesworth wore them for most of the movie (after he got out of jail to when he was apprehended at the end), Jesus was only seen in the college gym with them on.
And without Jake, there would be no Jesus is what I meant haha. It's like you're honoring the OG Shuttlesworth who gave Jesus his game.

I wrote it kinda confusing my b.

i dont understand why people get so salty over the nicknames that have over time gotten associated with shoes be it bred or whatever. i cant think of any i think are all that bad. and better then we used to call them the white and red this. then it was like you mean this one or the white red and black joints or whatever.

This was a nickname I wasn't on board with at first. I laughed at it because it was so misplaced but I didn't fight it. I can't even remember what I used to call them.

Anyway.. I have been waiting for these for a long time. Sold my 2013 or 12 pair. I hope these have better "quality" than the last retro.

The shape of the Black/reds are a little off I agree. But not enough to turn away from these when they come back.

Back
Top Bottom