Jordan retro 3 “Flyknit” February 2018

i believe this shoe must release wider later...
becuase here in israel footlocker israel posted that they will be get them soon...
and they never get here limited shoes...

Wife got the W for me but I honestly believe there is raffle like system for FCFS on SNKRS. I put in for a size 9 at 10. She didn’t get through until 10:01 but she got them and I didn’t smh. Nike is so inconsistent.

Wow big L.....I thought they wouldn’t be that hard given the lack of hype for these...ohh well.
I thought nobody wanted them due to flyknit contruction, like the flyknit 1s

But after the notification from SNKRS plus checking stockX for a bit, I know they wont sit ........and I got a pair.

Hopefully they will restock to oblivion, and go into outlets for $120.

I thought nobody wanted them due to flyknit contruction, like the flyknit 1s

But after the notification from SNKRS plus checking stockX for a bit, I know they wont sit ........and I got a pair.

Hopefully they will restock to oblivion, and go into outlets for $120.

Exactly...I paid retail for flyknit 1 royals and then as I kept watching them drop in price I told myself I wont pull the trigger right away anymore on flyknits and just wait, but I did want these. I’ll just keep looking.

:lol: THESE sold out? Give me a break. Did they drop 1 in each size?

Wow big L.....I thought they wouldn’t be that hard given the lack of hype for these...ohh well.

Man ya’ll have short memories-Nike/JB pulled this same ish for the Flyknit Breds last summer but those restocked to oblivion and even hit disco.

They have to build up hype for this product somehow.

Wife got the W for me but I honestly believe there is raffle like system for FCFS on SNKRS. I put in for a size 9 at 10. She didn’t get through until 10:01 but she got them and I didn’t smh. Nike is so inconsistent.

I don't believe it is a straight FCFS, ever. I spent time changing my payment method, adding 2-day shipping and still got the W. I definitely thought I would collect another L. I have been wanting these sense All Star weekend when I first saw them.

I don't believe it is a straight FCFS, ever. I spent time changing my payment method, adding 2-day shipping and still got the W. I definitely thought I would collect another L. I have been wanting these sense All Star weekend when I first saw them.
That glossy midsole

I hope the midsole is made out of Phylon so it will never crumble
Please

Nike uses a LEO system which is about a 2 minute raffle . They then pick random winners from the group . It is not first
come first served .

D2AF61DF-9912-4BC3-9A12-0BDE9FDD007B.jpeg

I just saw a credit from Nike in my bank statement this morning. I am wondering if my order got cancelled.

sdiori sdiori same, Nike has been quick with the two-day shipping on most SNKRS releases, tracking says i should receive my pair tomorrow (San Diego, CA)

Back
Top Bottom