• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn I guess living up north has its benefits. Went to my local champs on Sunday, they were giving out tickets starting at 5, showed up at 445 and there was only 3 other people there, got my size 11 for myself and a size 10.5 on lock for my lil bro for his birthday. No raffle, just tell them what size you want, show your ID, and they give you a ticket for your size. Glad I don't have to put up with the online BS/servers crashing/shoes disappearing out of my cart. Good luck to the rest of you out there.

I can't see these selling out in Houston... The black/cements actually lasted a couple of weeks, I think these will be the same here...

I can't see these selling out in Houston... The black/cements actually lasted a couple of weeks, I think these will be the same here...
Most shoes here don't sell out in a day. Hoping they sit a couple of weeks to use my VIP rewards ($20)

got 2 pairs on lock
smokin.gif

Easier, back when the 6s dropped I think I had 2 stores with them around me. Now I have 10 with these unless things have changed in the past day.

I entered 6 raffles today. A couple spots seemed a bit shady as the employees didn't seem to care much and it looked like they tossed my ticket in the trash under the counter LOL. Hopefully I can win at least one pair…Chances?
Im sure they did trash it. They trying to make $$ off as many pairs as they can. That store prob already has all their Js being held for folks already and are just actin like theyre doing a raffle cause its company policy or some **** like that. Every single retail store has employees holding shoes for folks. If i was u if i won, whoever calls me or checks me out at the register i would tip them and see if u can get u a plug.

Last edited:
That'll cut off a lot of AtC services. Which would be nice.

If anything it'll make it easier for ATC services, well at least for the good one's. All you have to do is put in the few keywords you want it to look out for, choose the size(s) you want and it'll constantly scan NDC and if you're already on the page itself just waiting for it to go live all it really has to do is wait for it to go live and automatically add size to cart every 1/10th of millisecond until you have your pair in cart. Personally, I don't think bots will ever go away, whether it's revised bots with added features to accommodate or new bots in general. Just like the music and movie industries haven't been able to eliminate piracy once everything went digital with Napster, I don't think these shoe retailer's will care enough or actually find a way to stop people from using technology to their advantage. It's now going to be a matter of whether we choose to go along with flow and keep up with a leveled playing field or staying behind and complaining when striking out.

Finishline @ Serramonte was somewhat helpful over the phone.
Confirmed GR and FCFS. Too bad she wouldn't tell me the quantity.
Looks like imma just drive up and pick up assuming people don't take all the 10.5 sz.

Also, I forgot the black lace length. I remember someone mentioning previously. Lace length for a size 10.5?

All the places around me had a lot of these shoe's, but then again I live within 10min of two big malls nearby that get just about every release that isn't a Nike exclusive. If it helps, the guy's I spoke to at the store's I went to put in my raffle tickets all told me that 10.5 seems to be the size they get the most pairs of.

What's up with FTL and Champs not doing raffles after 6pm? Went to the mall today after work and said they stopped and to come back tomorrow. WTF? Do they only want the unemployed to win? Smh..:smh:

Those store's seem super shady, all my local store's pick up time from is until 6pm, but for raffles it's until closing time for the raffles. I put in 4 raffles in my size and I'm hoping I only get called for one pair, I don't want a repeat of the Powder Blue 3's situation where I was getting calls from every place and didn't know whether to not pick up the pair's and ruin my chances at the store's or what :lol:

What the heck?! [emoji]128562[/emoji]

Seemed like the thread was getting a little too much regional hate there for a minute, I was about to assume that all side's of the country were going to start going at it with the state's they don't like within their region :lol:

Here is a good one. I went out to the HoH locally because they told me on the phone when they run out of raffle tickets that would conclude the raffle this week for the 3's and Kobe's. Ummm here is an idea office depot is right across the street so buy another roll for $3 to accommodate people.

That's not how they meant it, say they have 10 pairs of sz 13s, they may make up 20 tickets for a sz 13, then once all the 20 tickets are gone that's it for that size

A lot of shipments on these were late, should've started coming in yesterday up until Friday, so if a store said they weren't getting them earlier this week check back with them...AND ASK FOR A MANAGER, PREFERABLY A STORE MANAGER

A lot of shipments on these were late, should've started coming in yesterday up until Friday, so if a store said they weren't getting them earlier this week check back with them...AND ASK FOR A MANAGER, PREFERABLY A STORE MANAGER
Yeah my champs usually does gauranteed tix on sunday but said no cuz of late shipment, went today got it, huge stack of tix, so I wud say not limited at all

Back
Top Bottom