Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't forget.
But if I sit here and try typing out all the 80s/90s stylistic identifiers, i'ma be here for hours & still woulda left stuff out haha.
Dont worry about it, i got your back
laugh.gif

Back in the day (late 80s--early 90s), some cats would keep the hang tags on their shoes.
I never did this, but many did.
Strictly the hard plastic hang tags, not the tags that come on say the X.
You'd also see dudes using the hang tag as a keychain, or wearing it on a necklace.
:nerd:

:rofl: i know all about this!

when we were kids, we used to snatch the emblems off cars, always remember Mercedes being the easiest to rip off a hood

Whats with wearing the hang tag? I never understood it...

Back in the day (late 80s--early 90s), some cats would keep the hang tags on their shoes.
I never did this, but many did.
Strictly the hard plastic hang tags, not the tags that come on say the X.
You'd also see dudes using the hang tag as a keychain, or wearing it on a necklace.
:nerd:

Yep. I myself have used them as a keychain before, or even attached them to a backpack way back in the day. Good times lol

Finally they have a size 7.5 online cause last few releases they only had size 8-15 and I always have to settle for FNL with there countdown 
I know lol i got so lucky with the taxi 12s got cart jacked on fnl and then luckily was looking at twitter when NBA store dropped theirs online, picked a pair up from there luckily

trying to help a couple people get these for retail. As for me, i'm passing...

Last edited:
I know lol i got so lucky with the taxi 12s got cart jacked on fnl and then luckily was looking at twitter when NBA store dropped theirs online, picked a pair up from there luckily
thats wassup but not missing with the nba store online ever again bought the bobcat 10s and they wouldn't let me return it to the store for a refund cause they said its a hot release SMH so had to sell on ebay just to get my money back 

Any Houston heads wanna help a fellow NTer with a couple Sheikh codes? I haven't been able to pick up any raffle tix.. Been busy last couple days. :smh:

edit : nvermind lol

gonna test my rsvp luck and see if my delay is on point
nerd.gif

Last edited:
thats wassup but not missing with the nba store online ever again bought the bobcat 10s and they wouldn't let me return it to the store for a refund cause they said its a hot release SMH so had to sell on ebay just to get my money back 
Damn id be pissed. I wanna try getting these instore but the chance of finding 7.5 instore is slim so im gonna play it safe thru ndc

Back
Top Bottom