• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if i should get 2 pairs of the Retro 3 inrareds23..... or just one and save my money down the road for these.....

Because, I thought these were dropping at first ......> 

Either way... Jordan Brand is getting my Dough!    

Damn I guess living up north has its benefits. Went to my local champs on Sunday, they were giving out tickets starting at 5, showed up at 445 and there was only 3 other people there, got my size 11 for myself and a size 10.5 on lock for my lil bro for his birthday. No raffle, just tell them what size you want, show your ID, and they give you a ticket for your size. Glad I don't have to put up with the online BS/servers crashing/shoes disappearing out of my cart. Good luck to the rest of you out there.
I wish it was like that at here where I live in SoCal. It's all raffles but didn' seem like a lot of poeple too, so hopefully I win a pair at one place.

If anything, for the next release I really want i'm going to try and get a plug, give the person an extra $20-40 haha

called South Coast plaza today cuz I just realized they didnt have a ticket link on the FTL launch. They gave out guaranteed tickets yesterday -______-

They never do guaranteed tickets so I know they had a TON.

shoe game don't love the working man.

Last edited:
These are low-key one of the few hot retro+ color ways to drop possibly ever...

Srs...

These are low-key one of the few hot retro+ color ways to drop...

This.
It's a really good Retro+ III
And a Full GR, at that.

im willing to bet that those katrinas aint dropping
people been sayin that since 2006

THIS.
Everybody wants "Katrinas" these days.
I don't see them coming anytime soon.
Until then, just make them yourself.
"Katrinas" are basically the easiest customization you can do.
DIY, homies.
:nerd:

called South Coast plaza today cuz I just realized they didnt have a ticket link on the FTL launch. They gave out guaranteed tickets yesterday -______-
They never do guaranteed tickets so I know they had a TON.

shoe game don't love the working man.

True that! I went there after work yesterday to get a raffle ticket and they said they handed out guarantee tickets earlier in the day. Apparently, they're under new management and the manager wanted to do reserve tickets for this release. Strange that they still did a raffle for the gs sizes.

Saw them in person today looked really good
nthat.gif
& the guy had on adidas track pant + the jordan hang tag on them
laugh.gif
Whats with wearing the hang tag? I never understood it...

Whats with wearing the hang tag? I never understood it...

Back in the day (late 80s--early 90s), some cats would keep the hang tags on their shoes.
I never did this, but many did.
Strictly the hard plastic hang tags, not the tags that come on say the X.
You'd also see dudes using the hang tag as a keychain, or wearing it on a necklace.

Back in the day (late 80s--early 90s), some cats would keep the hang tags on their shoes.
You'd also see dudes using the hang tag as a keychain, or wearing it on a necklace.
nerd.gif
WTF?? As a necklace
roll.gif
sick.gif

ive seen it used as a keychain but a necklace is too far IMO

True that! I went there after work yesterday to get a raffle ticket and they said they handed out guarantee tickets earlier in the day. Apparently, they're under new management and the manager wanted to do reserve tickets for this release. Strange that they still did a raffle for the gs sizes.
Yes, they did it on wednesday on hoh south coast, 50 people in line as of 10:15am, they open at 10am

WTF?? As a necklace :rofl: :x

Yes sir. Some dudes rocked the mercedez benz necklace
Others rocked the Africa necklace, or the NIKE AIR hang tag necklace.
And some dudes wore clocks, b/c you know, Public Enemy #1.

WTF?? As a necklace :rofl: :x

Only thing I could see as a necklace were the DMP dog tags

nerd.gif
AH YES YES YA'LL ….. YA DON't STOOOOoop  CHeck check check check a check it out!!  

nerd.gif
You and i must be the same age, you forgot the tags being rocked on the starter caps...

You and i must be the same age, you forgot the tags being rocked on the starter caps...

I didn't forget.
But if I sit here and try typing out all the 80s/90s stylistic identifiers, i'ma be here for hours & still woulda left stuff out haha.

Back
Top Bottom