• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think these bot people just have their stuff running 24/7  no matter what 
laugh.gif

Damn I didn't get my reply yet. I was less than 3 seconds for NikeSF. If I didn't get it, then they must not have that many...

meh, its all good guys. these will be abundant, don't sweat it. theres always online and callbacks for raffles tomorrow.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Couple questions as this was my first RSVP attempt, and help appreciated. If I send multiple DM's just to make sure, does that disqualify me? Also, how long do they usually send back confirmation? I think I failed...

Damn I didn't get my reply yet. I was less than 3 seconds for NikeSF. If I didn't get it, then they must not have that many...
I got a NikeSF RSVP. According to the tweetdeck times it was 15 seconds, I accidentally pressed the return key and had to backspace and use the mouse to press reply. Got a response within a minute. Size 8.5 if it matters.

Couple questions as this was my first RSVP attempt, and help appreciated. If I send multiple DM's just to make sure, does that disqualify me? Also, how long do they usually send back confirmation? I think I failed...

Yes you can send multiple.

Yah 10.5 must have been a limited size because i was under 5 seconds

Last edited:
Wow, first time I've ever won at nikeChicago. I'm not sure what size I got through because I sent three different ones. unfortunately, I don't even want these, I only tried because it popped up.

Damn id be pissed. I wanna try getting these instore but the chance of finding 7.5 instore is slim so im gonna play it safe thru ndc
yea im going to take my chance and line up at champs for tickets tomorrow cause all the mom and pop stores have 8 and up and 7 and down 

I replied 3 times with a 10.5 one minute after the tweet and got a response within a minute, first time ever winning. Also a 10.5 is usually the most common/available size to cop during a RSVP.

I still gotta try FNL online to use a WC for under retail coppage.

Back
Top Bottom