• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they dont be doing craigslist out here its a rat race the local tootlocker only gets 1 shipment and its first come first serve

Local footlocker in Santa Barbara, CA only got 18 pairs. Not a big city or a major store, but the only store in the area getting them.

i'm not sure how easy these will be to get. it depends on how many they make i guess. but a black/white/cement colorway of a popular line like the 3s will always be in demand. imo.

went to hoh costa mesa this morning at 11, wanted the 9 but it was all taken, got 9.5. later on i asked the lady if they got alot in and she said only 2-3 pairs each size.

Do you guys think we will actually have to wait in line or just walk in and get them?

Depends on what time you go to the mall to pick them up. If you're there right when the doors open there's obviously going to be a line. Go anytime after 10 and there won't be.

Normally? Stores starting opening at 10. For shoe releases however Finish Line's open at 8.

Haven't done a store purchase for release day in a long time.

I hope this isn't the case for serramonte finish line. Or I'll be 2hrs late.

They do a list and the manager called me was like you want these 3s and I was like yea let me get an 11 and he was like that's gone already but I got a 10.5 so I'm just gonna get those I'm gonna wear these like I wear my white Infareds so it's ok I'll break into them

Will it be a Difficult cop or no? This will be my first jordan... and I'm not sure how it all works like since it's general release does that make it a lot easier?

Last edited:
went to hoh costa mesa this morning at 11, wanted the 9 but it was all taken, got 9.5. later on i asked the lady if they got alot in and she said only 2-3 pairs each size.
Really seemed like more cause when I signed up for the size 10 the had at least 7 pairs on the page. She probably didn't know.

Looks like there's going to be another size 12 online, I'm gonna miss out on this release fellas. Good luck

Will it be a Difficult cop or no?
that question really depends a lot on how you go about it now a days. if you know what you're doing and have things planned out. you can easily get one but skill level varies on how successful you are with pass releases. 

Will it be a Difficult cop or no? This will be my first jordan... and I'm not sure how it all works like since it's general release does that make it a lot easier?
try entering raffles at your local shops, if not call and see what time they open and get there early

Stopped by my local mom and pops and grabbed my pair today. Haven't tried em on yet but they look fresh to me. Grabbed a few socks as well. Not sure when or if I'll rock the socks. I'm sure my nephew will like em if I don't wear em. View media item 842496

Back
Top Bottom