Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

smh.. couldn't even pass the first step. is there something you guys are doing different?

Yall should have know SP was about to be the new jimmy this morning cats hungry in these streets plus with the new hype surrounding these bad boys. problems and they the only site releasing them. 

aren't they doing other releases today? but at random times tho. just going to throw them on tweet alerts and call it a day B

that was fast. tried for a size 10 but site was moving too slow couldnt add to cart..seems like they maybe had 1 or 2 fsr not very much

been trying for 10 minutes to get the site up.

**** doesn't load.

can't wait to see how the Jordan restock goes.

I don't get how ppl got through?

People on their phones?

I made my account last night. I didnt set an alarm and woke up several times during the night. Finally at 7am I just tried to stay awake then got up at 730. Wife still sound asleep. Had to tiptoe or she will wake and want to do that cuddle stuff. lol 
nerd.gif

Poked around for 10 minutes and added it to my wishlist and added it to the cart and checked out at 7:58am so their email says. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

when did you get on the site? i was on the site 10 mins early and link went live 3-5 mins before the hour.
I was 10 early too. It just stopped loading for me once it went live ughh. oh wells I got a lot of releases these past few weeks. I guess its a sign I gotta stop for a bit lol

I also did everything manually. just gotta type hella fast
pick size and click add to cart like 20 times. and then credit card in and submit

Read on their twitter they went from 2 to 22 servers in anticipation for this. Might need to bump it up a little more for any "major" release

here i was hoping the world would still be hungover and somehow slept through it lol. at least we don't have backpack jimmy or something of the sort.........yet.

I made my account last night. I didnt set an alarm and woke up several times during the night. Finally at 7am I just tried to stay awake then got up at 730. Wife still sound asleep. Had to tiptoe or she will wake and want to do that cuddle stuff. lol :nerd:

Poked around for 10 minutes and added it to my wishlist and added it to the cart and checked out at 7:58am so their email says. :pimp:  

I did the same thing... Except it wouldn't let me add to cart, site got loaded... Next thing I know, size gone lol

that was definitely a waste of time.. hopefully they can fix there site for future releases because that was just painful to go through.

Back
Top Bottom