Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Wonder if there will be discount on the restock this go around. Local hoh is apart of the return/cancel pair rerelease of these & 72-10

Love mine...Such a nice retro and more you wear, the better the leather gets...The toe box creases alot like '99 wc4s and '00 wht/blk/red 5s, not as soft but close enough..lol...
View media item 1900817

Last edited:
This is a shoe I'm also projecting gets better with wear. Especially when the discoloration sets in and the NA becomes more visible.

when are these going to restock? i need (another 1)

freshes shoe of 2015[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

idk if you guys think i'm trolling or whatever, but i'm legitimately curious

don't want to get the bottoms of my sweats or jeans stained

idk if you guys think i'm trolling or whatever, but i'm legitimately curious

don't want to get the bottoms of my sweats or jeans stained
Search the thread. I think a few pages back someone mentioned about tongue bleed but I'm not 100% sure

This is a shoe I'm also projecting gets better with wear. Especially when the discoloration sets in and the NA becomes more visible.

Yeah. I also think that when soles start yellowing on these won't look as bad as they do on other colorways because of the off white color of the shoe. On a black or pure white shoe yellowing just really pops out. The milkiness should help slow that process down a little too.

I've been looking to double up but only through a trade and I finally found a bite....

8.5/10 Red/White 13s. +cash for Ds Maroons...

Not used to adding cash so what would be a fair price ?

I've been looking to double up but only through a trade and I finally found a bite....

8.5/10 Red/White 13s. +cash for Ds Maroons...

Not used to adding cash so what would be a fair price ?

The recent 13s with the grey toe or the pair from 2010?

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these from windycitysole.com instead of wait tee ing for the restock but I don't know a thing about this site

Back
Top Bottom