Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Man
mean.gif
after Chowder, I haven't seen any other shows worth watching.

I wish Pokemon would go on a hiatus or something because every series just gets worse and worse.
Kanto to Johto, after that is just a disgrace. 

Not to keep de-railing the thread, but Pup Named Scooby-Doo is actually my favorite show from that franchise. I was never a huge fan of it honestly, but that show was an interesting take that I genuinely enjoyed. Same with a lot of the films they were coming out with in the 90s.

I loved that show! I used to watch it every saturday morning. Thats like I liked The Flinstone Kids as much as the original Flinstones

Another spin-off show that was extremely good and interesting. In general, the overall quality of cartoons has seen such a large drop since the 90s. :smh: We've had a few standouts like Invader Zim, Young Justice, Adventure Time, and Fairly Oddparents (Though that show's gone the way of Spongebob and fallen off hard over time), but the average cartoon is trash nowadays.

Man :smh: after Chowder, I haven't seen any other shows worth watching.

I wish Pokemon would go on a hiatus or something because every series just gets worse and worse.

Kanto to Johto, after that is just a disgrace. 
kinda agree, last couple have been decent

Pokemon's bogged down by the fact that its caught in a loop. The writers of the show have said Ash will always be 10 (Which honestly hurts the show's potential, along with the fact that they just won't move on to another main character) and that they'll always make new seasons as long as the games are going on. The games are going to go on as long as they're successful, which at this point seems to be assured. Thus, new seasons will always continue. Agreed on it just getting worse and worse. Though I will say that I tuned in for parts of Sinnoh and actually thought they did a good job improving on the quality.

Winter shoes fam? My maroons will never ever see no winter. Strictly summertime/early fall only. They actually got a fall vibe going on. I could see these looking fresh with all the different colored leaves on the ground.
I find Jordans keep my feet warm and toasty with thick basketball socks.

My OCD is beyond treatable as I clean my shoes after every outing. The outsoles are super easy to clean with Jason Markk and the stiff brush, the top I use the Repel spray which works great and lasts a long time (the cheap Tana shoe spray smells bad and don't work). When I took that pic I've already beat them for 2 weeks straight in the snow and slush if you can believe that lol!

I have sweaty feet so Jordans don't work very well in the summer time for me unfortunately.

Last edited:

I find Jordans keep my feet warm and toasty with thick basketball socks.

My OCD is beyond treatable as I clean my shoes after every outing. The outsoles are super easy to clean with Jason Markk and the stiff brush, the top I use the Repel spray which works great and lasts a long time (the cheap Tana shoe spray smells bad and don't work). When I took that pic I've already beat them for 2 weeks straight in the snow and slush if you can believe that lol!

I have sweaty feet so Jordans don't work very well in the summer time for me unfortunately.
Just checked out the Jason Markk stuff on their website lol those videos completely sold me 
roll.gif
gonna buy the kit and the repel spray. 

Just checked out the Jason Markk stuff on their website lol those videos completely sold me 
roll.gif
gonna buy the kit and the repel spray. 
Yeah, the Jason Marks stuff is really effective. Though for the cleaner I'd only resort to using it for heavy duty stuff, or if water and soap doesn't work. Unless you don't mind repurchasing another bottle.

Yeah, the Jason Marks stuff is really effective. Though for the cleaner I'd only resort to using it for heavy duty stuff, or if water and soap doesn't work. Unless you don't mind repurchasing another bottle.
I just copped some of that Jason Markk's today and it works wonders. Cleaned my Air Techs and Carmines right on up

been wearing mine.. way better than sport blues, carmines white ot black infrareds that came out recently.. just sell em.. imo keep the maroons

Wish I could find sport blue 6s for a reasonable price. Maroons are still available for retail

Man :smh: after Chowder, I haven't seen any other shows worth watching.

I'm mad late on this but...
Adventure time :pimp:
Regular show :pimp:
Steven universe :pimp:

And powerpuff gilrs is coming back...idk why but I'm oddly excited

Back
Top Bottom