Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

had these in i think elementary

got um on sale at footlocker for 89 bucks. the carmines were 89 too. ah the good ol days

probably stop 60% and probably will 40% lol ????

I think for me if it gets above $180 for non XI's then I'm done. That it an unacceptable price for an unacceptable piece of work. The price does not warrant the lack of quality that we're getting.

Eh the price raise is bad but I will cop the VIs because I love them a lot and that might be it for retros next year unless JB brings back some other retros I like. Can't keep copping jays if they price will increase as well but there is nothing we can do to change it as of now

Hey guys. I have a question and  was wondering if you guys could help me out a bit. The midnight navy ,september blue and sport blue are 3 different colors of the 6s? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I have a question and  was wondering if you guys could help me out a bit. The midnight navy ,september blue and sport blue are 3 different colors of the 6s? Thanks in advance.
Navy is different. People interchange sport/september blue. Those two are the same color.

I guess midnight navy's are wanted. I figured people wanted the olympics more than those. Go figure...

*waits for new "sneakerheads" on IG and **** to start calling these the royal 6s*

Last edited:
They look in really good condition too of they could fit me I would've wanted to cop them and add to the collection

These even confirmed yet?

Love these shoes...Big brother had a pair of the OG's while I opted for the Black / Infrared...

I'll be copping these 100% along with all the other white based Original Color-Ups if they do indeed end up dropping...

Where JM at? Get this cleared up for us man...

lol! November Green, April Yellow, October Red

It'll be funny if JB falls into there own name hype and actually refer to the Spt Blue VI's as September Blue.

They already did. There was a shirt a few years back that said September blue smh

Back
Top Bottom