Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm debating if i should double up on them bc4's everything else that i wanted i all ready have.. what to do 
nerd.gif

I wonder why it wouldn't accept certain people's cards? I called the bank and they said everything was fine, it was authorized but FNL did an instant reversal.

Got my girl a pair of white cement 4, fnl been pretty good the last few months despite all the complaints from people. and how many times has the bred 4 n 13 restocked lol, at least 5 times. cool grey 9 might as well be a standard release every month.

Last edited:
Im pissed. missed the wc 4s.. tried to get bc4s but it wont accept my card lol

go in as a guest and use the same card.. it didnt accept my card on my regular account then i went in as a guest with the same card and it worked..

I wonder why it wouldn't accept certain people's cards? I called the bank and they said everything was fine, it was authorized but FNL did an instant reversal.

its finishlines system acting dumb... but just use same card as guest on the sytem

Double check all the basic stuff like the address and stuff. If those don't match the payment processor will reject. My card went thru fine just now and last night.

looks like the fnl site crashed

I'm surprised it took this long to go down.. Looks like they didn't have the SPA/Count your Lucky Stars page ready this time lol

Last edited:
Anyone else having no luck getting in? For those that are which shoes/sizes are still available?

Props to shoe game losangeles for reposting the info on facebook. Was ************ at work and got lucky to see it pretty quick.

BC 4's finally copped!

Picked up some oly 7s but wanted the playoff 12s. Happy I got to use my $20 WC card! Awesome restock by FNL. :D

Last edited:
^^^^^ 

they had full size run on wc 4s, bred 4s, thunder 4s, fire red 5s, dave white 1s, cool grey kilroy and photo blue 9s, 12s, 10s, olympic 7s, cant remember the rest

$5 says all sold out but spizikes by 11:45 LOL the WC 4s were goin FAST and so were a few others

Copped

Bred and WC 4's
Oly 7's
12 and 13's

I'm ready to go swagger jack down my works hallway and kiss old ladies

I saw the tweet from finishline 1 min after they posted it. I couldn't decide between the thunder 4s and black/red 4s! Hesitation made the decision for me as the thunder 4s sold out. Still, got my black/red 4s so I'm happy.

In three weeks I got the 3s, 4s, and 5s. All the Jordans I ever wanted. Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom