Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping to see the Motorboat Jones 9's but snuck in the Cool Grey 9's, Kilroys, and Bred IV's. Struck out on the Oly 7 though. Paid with PayPal too which seemed to make it faster.

Anyone else having no luck getting in? For those that are which shoes/sizes are still available?
WC 4s only have sz 17,18 left. Blk/Red 4s FSR still, Playoff 12s sold out, Olympic 7... 8.5, 10, 11, 14 left

Last edited:
All I wanted were some 4s man... WC were all gone and couldnt even get the breds lol. Darn check out error.

I was able to get the Fire Red V's and got through on the 7's and then got the stupid 30 seconds of death! oh well happy with the V's

All I wanted were some 4s man... WC were all gone and couldnt even get the breds lol. Darn check out error.
WC only had one pair 8 and 8.5   Then a few pairs 16-18.  Only shoe that had hardly any selection.  And only shoe I wanted/NEEDED, but in size 10.

WC only had one pair 8 and 8.5   Then a few pairs 16-18.  Only shoe that had hardly any selection.  And only shoe I wanted/NEEDED, but in size 10.

Oh word? Damn that makes me feel better.. I'm a 9.5 lol. Some my dreams aren't as crushed I guess haha.

I was able to pickup everything. Most of it is sold out at this point. Only Bred 4's, Olympic 7, Cool Grey 9 and Fire Red 5 is left.

Missed out, came in to late. Oh well on to the next one.

From finishline twitter

Holy smokes.....My Body was ready for that wild restock!

After my checkout process was complete.........

052.gif

This is nikes way to stick to the resellers. Nike is finally listening you wanted more pairs nike delivered.

I was able to get the DW's using that backdoor link from yesterday, we'll see if gets cancelled though. I was in through the first link that was posted but got greedy and was deciding if I wanted another pair of something else but decide I didn't and then hit my cart and got the SPA page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom