Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
woulda missed out if my boy hadn't given me the heads up..got some olympic 7s..

I got a warning from my anti virus when i went to chekout using that link

http://64.72.148.136/store/shop/_/N-/Ns-P_SalePrice|1/Ntt-jordan

this will take you around SPA and to the page with all the jordans to choose from (I put Jordan in the search bar)
This is exactly why I jumped on NT after I struck out on the pair I wanted & got the SPA page. I was able to get through on a pair of Bred 4s. Hopefully my ordered doesn't get cancelled or anything. Thanks bro, repped! 
nthat.gif

They had a fsr minus like 2 sizes
I can co-sign that. FNL just didn't have many pairs. White cements were the first sneaker I went to and saw about all sizes, but i opted for black instead.

Last edited:
They had a FSR of eveything and keep on eye out because they still need to release the Bently Ellis. I got a 9.5 for the WC IV

Last edited:
Missed out, came in to late. Oh well on to the next one.

From finishline twitter
i didnt see the bentley ellis 9 at all even though its in the pic they out on twitter...thats the only one i wanted... did anyone see that shoe up on FNL in the last 30 minutes or so?

Copped the Black Cement IVs to add to the Cool Grey's and WC. IMO, the only 3 colorways that matter for that shoe. Now on to the Royal 1s and I'm done till the Grapes

i didnt see the bentley ellis 9 at all even though its in the pic they out on twitter...thats the only one i wanted... did anyone see that shoe up on FNL in the last 30 minutes or so?
Nope, didn't see it. Sorry fam

Wonder how many folks who started boycotting yesterday put down the picket sign!? MollyManny in the house!!  LOL 

FNL.COM just killed the resale game!!!!!! WE ALL felt so lucky to pay retail that the price increases to 160-170 we all were complaining about felt like a deal!!! If they had ANY doubt would restocks work!!! YOU DAY'UM RITE THEY DO......Day after people with the cash missed those 3's #smartmove

Man everything is out. I just wanted the Grey 4s in sz 12. =/ ill pass. To all the resellers... prices are going down LoL

Well Dang! That back door link works. I dont get it then. why can we click on that link and get through but cant on the normal site?

So how do you guys deal with FNL not accepting payment? That never happened to me before yesterday. It did it to me twice for the 3 88's. I ended up getting it on Eastbay.

I had 3 pairs in the restock in the cart but the transaction still got blocked, several times. Little annoyed that I couldn't get these since I saw it before FNL even tweeted. It makes me worry the same thing will happen when the white/black 13's drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom