Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nikes way to stick to the resellers. Nike is finally listening you wanted more pairs nike delivered.
I have been saying this. At least they are attempting to kill the resell game. They are making a lot more pairs too. I am growing more and more pleased with JB lately. If they improve on some of the quality issues it would almost be perfect.

Picked up a pair of Bred 4s using this link.. repped 
smokin.gif

THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO KILL THE RESELL GAME, THEY ARE JUST AS GREEDY AS THE RESELLERS...

Last edited:
Maybe I'm just a noob lol.. Is there anything we need to do to access the link or just click it.. Cause I'm seriously stressing haha

Be very careful with the backdoor links, they are setting off all kinds off bells and whistles on my anti-virus programs.  

I am trying to get something and I have tried to pay like 15 times and it wont take my payment wtf I tried paypal and 3 diff CC's is this happening to any other people ?

I got the Bred Ivs and the Fire Red Vs in my cart, but it wont accept either of my credit cards...trying to get through on PayPal but we shall see...FNL man smh

restock update... bred 13s gone..playoff 12s gone...thunder 4s size 14 only...WC 4s size 17 and 18...retro 1s knicks and bulls gone...

I am trying to get something and I have tried to pay like 15 times and it wont take my payment wtf I tried paypal and 3 diff CC's is this happening to any other people ?
Happened to me when I tried to buy more than ONE item at a time. I actually cleared my cache, then added 1 item, logged in (using my FNL account) and kept all my name/address info how it was on the site and kept clicking continue and it worked. It was driving me insane because I couldn't pay with my CC until I did this.

This is my first post here, but this site has helped me cop a ton of shoes. Love niketalk, anyway I was able to secure my bred 4's using my WC card too so today is a good day! Good luck everyone

i found out about this restock way too late, i wanted last shot 14s and im surprised they sold out....thunder 4s sold out too so its nothing else i want unless i get the kilroys just because :rolleyes

Happened to me when I tried to buy more than ONE item at a time. I actually cleared my cache, then added 1 item, logged in (using my FNL account) and kept all my name/address info how it was on the site and kept clicking continue and it worked. It was driving me insane because I couldn't pay with my CC until I did this.

by clearing cache on the cpu??

Backdoor link worked fine for any with concerns.  Now just hoping nothing gets cancelled on the backend.

always the same error processing payment messages no matter what, FNL has been a joke.

yup, that didn't work for me either. This is getting ridiculous. Have like 15 charges on my card. If I didn't have ample availability...

Guess I'll just wait for these to drop off and hope for better luck next month with the 13's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom