Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just refreshing ever so often. Just watch vids in the back ground. 
Yes, just have playoff 12s and concords up on my page along with the "jordan retro" search page .. refreshing every few minutes I remember

Here they have the Concords for $290 shipped --->>>> http://www.addicted2soles.com/pre-order.html   They got them from the FNL restock last week which I missed and was pissed and EBay prices are still $380 or more. I went with these since they are DS, brand new and Cheaper. 

I am officially done with the Jordan for the rest of the year until "Laney". My wife is happy but it was a good past 4 months, Breds, 13 Breds and Cement 88s now I can call it quits. 

Was just on FNL facebook and some guy said that they had 12-14 and 18 for the concords.

So now everyone is confusing canceled orders in a few sizes with a restock?
laugh.gif
 FSR RESTOCK

AKA canceled order for a Shaquille O'neal size sneaker haha

Last edited:
From Finishline?

... Negative.

DS- Straight from Nike-
wrong.... a lot of them, almost all of them had yellowing. Someone even posted their pair with 1 slightly yellowed and the other with rocks in the grooves and piss yellow soles.

Last edited:
From Finishline?

... Negative.

DS- Straight from Nike-

:rofl: Yes, 14 months after they released, Nike is shipping FNL fresh pairs. I guess those FNL buyers give their Nike counterparts some great hummers to keep them from doing the same with all their FTL Inc. counterparts!

C'mon son, FNL had hundreds of Concord pairs that were set to go to new store openings last year that never materialized. Where did they end up? In their central warehouse in Indy. And if you go back, we have already seen questionable quality on some of them, a pair that was switched out altogether, and some dude who likely swapped his gently worn pair into two separate new pairs to obtain himself a new pair at no cost. But yeah, the piss yellow worn left and "I drank a gallon of water so it's only slightly piss yellow" right shoe obviously came from Nike :smh:

size 16 and 18 stealth 10s, size 18 last shots and size 15 fire red v's on finishline for yall with big feet lol

Last edited:
Why wouldn't it slip by them? At least the right shoes were in the box, unlike the dude who got some blazers or whatever in his box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom