Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I believe that. I doubt that would slip by them. 

But, if true and that did slip by them, and the customer really got this pair. SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THEM. 
it wasn't the only pair bro.

Someone else got played for their box.

Do you guys really think they'll open up the box and check the condition?  I highly doubt it...once they see the shoe size, open quickly and see that both shoes are the same style they package them and ship them out.  They won't look for the piss poor yellow condition on them.  Not Finishline's problem.

Do you guys really think they'll open up the box and check the condition?  I highly doubt it...once they see the shoe size, open quickly and see that both shoes are the same style they package them and ship them out.  They won't look for the piss poor yellow condition on them.  Not Finishline's problem.
Yes, I do think they'll open the box and check condition. I worked retail before, and 50% of loss prevention happens on the return desk. They know what they're doing. It is pure laziness on finishline's part. 

"Straight from Nike"... right.. 

Where did you order from?

Nah
you must not have many shoes then. Or you camped like a mofo on RD
I I had a steady connect for 3 years got locked up for realeasing them months early.. Sucks now I been trying Ndc and only was able to get about 6 pairs this year so far. Sucks not having a connect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom