Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha those photo blue 9's they don't look bad in person just waiting for those to go on sale before I even consider copping. 

Oh they nice i got them when they released but they been sitting on the site with sizes since the restock last week. So nobody wants them now. They orob wont out them on sale with all this traffic they getting of people waiting on a restock.

Available on FNL:
Slim Jenkins
Photo Blue
1 Retro 97

Well 40 minutes ago there were bred 4's, cool grey 9's, Olympic 7's etc. some were size runs of 10,11, 17 not a lot obviously but there was. It was slow as hell though. I know what I'm saying the email hit my inbox at 11:37pm EST

Well 40 minutes ago there were bred 4's, cool grey 9's, Olympic 7's etc. some were size runs of 10,11, 17 not a lot obviously but there was. It was slow as hell though. I know what I'm saying the email hit my inbox at 11:37pm EST
Oh, okay you should have said there WAS a restock lol saying there is implies pairs are currently available not a few sizes were there 40 minutes or more ago. 

Yeah sorry. Site was being slow and honestly I thought it was a fluke but there were XI'a on there as well that I saw just not my size unfortunately.

Oh, okay you should have said there WAS a restock lol saying there is implies pairs are currently available not a few sizes were there 40 minutes or more ago. 

Yea does no goood to post it here way after the fact. I think i got that email. I put it in the trash because i thought it was their same ole crap trying to get rid of the leftovers. Oh well i got all those already anyway

Yo you got these from finishline? So i bought a pair off ebay and put them on the legit check and few ppl replied saying they look legit. One guy posted and said they prob were high quality bgrades because that white pod on the sole of the heelshould be centered in that purple tread. Every legit pair i have seen has had that part centered but now seeing your pics and yours isnt centered and u got them from finishline then it could be true the seller did sell me legit concords as he has stated numerous times. Let me know

yup got them from finish line so gotta be legit :nthat: . i have another pair that have the pods center so not sure if its an indication of bgrade/fake

No the 88s did not get restocked. GS pairs were available because they did not initially release. So to answer agaim NO THERE HAS NOT BEEN A SINGLE RESTOCK ON ANYTHING WORTH BUYING FOE THE MAJORITY OF US SINCE LAST TUESDAY WHICH WAS THE CONCORDS AND BREDS.

RECAP OF WHAT WAS RESTOCKED THE PAST FEW DAYS:
BHM Spizike
Kilroy 9s
Slim Jenkins 9s
XX8s

Cancelled/Returned pairs of the following in random sizes NOT RESTOCKS:
Concords size 18
Cool Grey 9s
Playoff 12s (rumored)
Bred 11s (rumored)
Joker 3s

I think thats it

88's had a few sizes popped up Monday morning... 10 and 10.5
Bred 11 had a few scattered sizes also. 9.5, 10, 13, 15

88's had a few sizes popped up Monday morning... 10 and 10.5
Bred 11 had a few scattered sizes also. 9.5, 10, 13, 15

Most likely returns. Some ppl on twitter posted pics to fnl footlocker etc about their 88s having marks or flaws. So thats a possibility. Could be that the 10-10.5 shows up but u csnt add to cart. As for the breds also returns, but I wlready have those listed.

So the answer is still NO .. there HAS NOT been a restock since last week.

Most likely returns. Some ppl on twitter posted pics to fnl footlocker etc about their 88s having marks or flaws. So thats a possibility. Could be that the 10-10.5 shows up but u csnt add to cart. As for the breds also returns, but I wlready have those listed.

So the answer is still NO .. there HAS NOT been a restock since last week.

Never said anything about any restock... I was just adding up to your NO RESTOCK list on what else popped up. Like I said on my post, Monday a few sizes popped on both the 88s and Bred 11. They were all gone within minutes. I know cause I was here that morning when they release the sizes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom