Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody said on finish lines twitter they were gonna restock on the 22nd of February. Probly just a rumor but a heads up.

Both FNL Restock 11's came in today, no flaws
pimp.gif

Another happy reseller...

he bought 2 pairs, doesnt mean hes a reseller. and if he was, who cares? you dudes need to get your panties out of bunch for resellers.
It's annoying as hell. I get my shoes regardless, so resellers don't hurt me. I wear mens boxers so go on preaching about what's in your drawer.

he bought 2 pairs, doesnt mean hes a reseller. and if he was, who cares? you dudes need to get your panties out of bunch for resellers.
Honestly though who cares if they resell or not. Its not worth you spending countless minutes blogging about how you hate resellers. So what one person bought 5 pairs, it could have been the quivalent of 5 people getting 1 one ahead of you and you still missing out. Just chalk it up and move on. And if you dont like the $150 mark up, then just dont buy it. Simple as that, and let them be the ones to deal with all these extra shoes on hand with nothing to do with them because no one wants to pay their price. but seriously stop b!tchin about it

Ups just dropped mine off and they were pristine in fact they look better then the pair I recieved from Nike when I ordered on release day

Looks like G.WarFare got hosed on the size 10 and had to pay an extra penny of tax.  Of course, I'd be happy to pay an extra penny in tax if I could actually secure a pair.  Hard to get at 4:30am on the west coast for releases and restocks.  Hey, the upsize is I've saved a few hundred dollars by missing the XIs and '88 3s.

I saw a pair of the 88s go for $425 at Suite 160 at the Mandalay in Vegas.  The Project trade show is going on right now, and there is crazy heat in this hotel today...haha. Have seen all the usual Retro suspects, actually more Concords than Breds, a few Jams looking brand new, even Paranorman foams, Air MAGs, and Yeezys (still don't like them).  It's cool to see all these nice shoes like one right after another.

Last edited:
Writeing a paper while checking Finishline ever so often in the back ground, also got radio playing lol.

Last edited:
I saw a pair of the 88s go for $425 at Suite 160 at the Mandalay in Vegas.  The Project trade show
is going on right now, and there is crazy heat in this hotel today...haha. Have seen all the usual Retro suspects, actually more Concords than Breds, a few Jams looking brand new, even Paranorman foams, Air MAGs, and Yeezys (still don't like them).  It's cool to see all these nice shoes like one right after another.

How much are the Space Jams going for?

I've been following the restock, but haven't bought anything. I heard the 88's got restocked. Is that true? And to add to the delivery talk, I can't speak for UPS, but I worked in the FedEx Canada Ops on Swan Island (Portland, OR) as a sorter and yes, I'd say even at the hub level it'd be pretty hard to steal. They wouldn't even let us have cell phones with us. Metal detectors and no backpacks. From the sounds of it, it sounds like each hub has their own security processes. If your packages get lost, that's very unfortunate and I hope you can find the sneakers one day. At the very least you will get your money back right? Look at the brighter side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom