Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following the restock, but haven't bought anything. I heard the 88's got restocked. Is that true? And to add to the delivery talk, I can't speak for UPS, but I worked in the FedEx Canada Ops on Swan Island (Portland, OR) as a sorter and yes, I'd say even at the hub level it'd be pretty hard to steal. They wouldn't even let us have cell phones with us. Metal detectors and no backpacks. From the sounds of it, it sounds like each hub has their own security processes. If your packages get lost, that's very unfortunate and I hope you can find the sneakers one day. At the very least you will get your money back right? Look at the brighter side.

No the 88s did not get restocked. GS pairs were available because they did not initially release. So to answer agaim NO THERE HAS NOT BEEN A SINGLE RESTOCK ON ANYTHING WORTH BUYING FOE THE MAJORITY OF US SINCE LAST TUESDAY WHICH WAS THE CONCORDS AND BREDS.

RECAP OF WHAT WAS RESTOCKED THE PAST FEW DAYS:
BHM Spizike
Kilroy 9s
Slim Jenkins 9s
XX8s

Cancelled/Returned pairs of the following in random sizes NOT RESTOCKS:
Concords size 18
Cool Grey 9s
Playoff 12s (rumored)
Bred 11s (rumored)
Joker 3s

I think thats it

For everyone complaining about UPS just leaving the package for people to steal, They didn't leave my package because I wasn't there to sign for it.  I was looking forward to getting my shoes today, but I'm glad they didn't just leave the box on my driveway like a sitting duck.

Where I stay USPS has a pick up only policy if no one comes to the door for delivery at your house, That means you have to go to the post office and pick up. And I'm not even in a bad neighborhood. I think alot of people where scamming the post office though, LOL.

Where I stay USPS has a pick up only policy if no one comes to the door for delivery at your house, That means you have to go to the post office and pick up. And I'm not even in a bad neighborhood. I think alot of people where scamming the post office though, LOL.
How would they scam the post office like that though?

My neighborhood is pretty quiet so I don't mind ups leaving packages at my door. Nothing but old heads and few youngins, nobody that would be on the lookout for packages to steal

finally received my concords from the finish line restock... not bad at all for $159!

finally received my concords from the finish line restock... not bad at all for $159!

Yo you got these from finishline? So i bought a pair off ebay and put them on the legit check and few ppl replied saying they look legit. One guy posted and said they prob were high quality bgrades because that white pod on the sole of the heelshould be centered in that purple tread. Every legit pair i have seen has had that part centered but now seeing your pics and yours isnt centered and u got them from finishline then it could be true the seller did sell me legit concords as he has stated numerous times. Let me know

Yo you got these from finishline? So i bought a pair off ebay and put them on the legit check and few ppl replied saying they look legit. One guy posted and said they prob were high quality bgrades because that white pod on the sole of the heelshould be centered in that purple tread. Every legit pair i have seen has had that part centered but now seeing your pics and yours isnt centered and u got them from finishline then it could be true the seller did sell me legit concords as he has stated numerous times. Let me know
The pods don't always line up perfectly. It bugs me when people use quality control issues as reasons why Jordan's aren't legit. These shoes are made by hand and they aren't always going to perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom