Thursday, February 14

Nike Air Foamposite One “Pink”

Jordan Retro IV “Bred”

Jordan Retro IV “Thunder”

Jordan Retro 1 High “Bulls”

Saturday, February 16

Jordan Retro V “Fire Red”
Is this online? I need those 1s.

Saw em in person in 2 stores today.  Quality is better than all 2011 3's.  3M looks good, mid sole is not glossy, and leather is soft.  They would be perfect if the purple hue was gone and replaced with the regular cement grey print, or even all black.
where is there 3m on the retro 3's?

its gonna be crazy , mardi gras is Tuesday, guess ill be missing the Zulu parade waiting on fnl link

where is there 3m on the retro 3's?

It's not just on all retro 3's, I was talking about one shoe. It's on the crimsons around the heel, and the entire mudguard is 3M. One video said they did the same thing with the joker 3's, but I haven't seen them in person, so I don't know for sure on those.

Will the gift card work smoothly when checking out?

What happens if there's a remaining balance?

I only sell shoes I don't want anymore, don't really wear or get tired of. If I have something sitting around that I haven't worn yet, I'll trade it...makes life easier.
I can understand this. You buy something and don't wear it, like it, or it doesn't fit right then u trade. But buying something you don't want just to trade seems extra. 88 IIIs were 200 + tax+ possible shipping and fighter foams were 235 + tax. Not worth the hassle IMO

This. Plus the person that really wants that shoe and doesn't have anything to trade or doesn't want to trade gets left out because people are playing chess with shoes. Then they look at those not trading as losers because they didn't "work hard enough" or "do enough footwork" to obtain the shoe when all they did was the same as the next man. Stand on line, open 1,000 tabs etc.That's the part that gets left out when buying shoes.

too bad nike.com doesn't list the restocks on their website. the checkout system is 10000x better.

too bad nike.com doesn't list the restocks on their website. the checkout system is 10000x better.

for now. it was crashing hardcore until recently when they updated their site. only a matter of time before its over loaded again when more and more people get into sneakers

So I live in Charlotte NC and the link says the closest BRED 11 restock in store to me is Times Square NY.
laugh.gif
lol. So i guess I will need to rely on an online restock. Is finishline going to be the only option????

Where are all these restocks coming from? Nike just holding on to these in the warehouse for weeks/months?

Wonder if the playoff 12's will be on the restock of finishline?
Well since it was in their big restock already couple days ago. I'm guessing how many of them left they got in their inventory for them to even restock them again...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom