Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol,.. got my fingers crossed for any of 11s restock!!! mine are beat up from balling in them

I already cleared up all my funds and sold one of my kidney for the Cool Grey, Space Jams, Bred, Concord, and Columbia 11's restock.... LOL!

STOP giving half *** info. Either tell everyone how to get a pair, or get lost. Nobody has time for this ********. Your taking up all the thread chatter with it when people could actually be discussing useful Info. Either drop the gems on us or don't say ****, simple as that. Everyone is doubting you because your giving half *** info now...

lmao slim you in your feelings lik ******!!!! chill out they just shoes boy

lmao slim you in your feelings lik ******!!!! chill out they just shoes boy

Nahh, nobody has time for "I know how you can get the bred 11 tomorrow..." "I know a secret everyone can easily cop with" or whatever ******** he was saying...Don't sit there and brag about it or "taunt" people like "I know something you don't" Either drop the info or keep it moving. What's the point of posting **** like that, wasting everyones time. then ten minutes later he's asking about backdoor and **** so everyone can help him... They should have different locked groups with people with no rep or without positive feedback.

Nahh, nobody has time for "I know how you can get the bred 11 tomorrow..." "I know a secret everyone can easily cop with" or whatever ******** he was saying...Don't sit there and brag about it or "taunt" people like "I know something you don't" Either drop the info or keep it moving. What's the point of posting **** like that, wasting everyones time. then ten minutes later he's asking about backdoor and **** so everyone can help him... They should have different locked groups with people with no rep or without positive feedback.
Just be cool man, don't let ppl get u worked up...while u get worked up their laughing at you. Your HOH thread was interesting till it got sidetracked with ebeef. Just keep it moving when it comes to some people...

Look up diamonds and iPhones. All three are commodities. All three of the markets are highly manipulated to create hype. If you stop talking and read up on this you might learn something, but I can see from the last 20 pages, NTers reading something is less likely than a Concord restock.. but who knows.

Fam, did you really just compare iPhones and diamonds?
You expose your ignorance and I would suggest you take your own advice and find something to read, soon.

Just be cool man, don't let ppl get u worked up...while u get worked up their laughing at you. Your HOH thread was interesting till it got sidetracked with ebeef. Just keep it moving when it comes to some people...

Tell me about it, I know u can't tell tone online but when I re-read what I wrote and realize I sound a lot more angry than actually was. I'm honestly not tight, I'm don't stress out over it. But just trying to prove a point I guess. If I took the cursing out, I would just sound normal. lol I hear you tho, that HOH thread did have a decent start. I feel like some people are just out here to troll n be a ****, start arguments or sound or look cool. Idk, I'm gonna start ignoring ****. But when people do some **** like I was talking about in what you quoted...I'm gonna say something I know myself, lol. I hear you tho bro. Everyone is a genius and a gangster on the other side of the computer screen.

hey im in houston, got all-star break around the corner-- is it going to be harder or easier to cop

don't want to die

how come no love for the fighter jet foams
foams are played to me .. and the market is saturated with fighter jets .. doesnt seem limited at all when even foot action etc gets em

just look at resale... i see em under $300 shipped .. pay $235 for shoe + tax = $250-260 ... pay $8-9 in paypal fees, + $15 to ship .. those guys are making $15-20 on a pair when they thought they were gonna be making $200 a pair LOL!

Should it be 8 am Central Time(9am EST)? since the HQ people are in Minneapolis, and won't get to work til at least 8 am their time? Just guessing...we will see!!!

I dont care if FINL is restocking Space Jams, I am not copping from them online. Bums still have a hold on my card from the 88s on orders that didnt make it through. And I have already recieved my other two pairs from NDC and Eastbay. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom