Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my opinion Lebrons there to have a good time and to dunk on some dudes while Kobe thinks hes proving something taking turnaround jumpers in an all star game

It's a competition, Kobe D'd Lebron up!!! Highlight of the All Star weekend, Noah bops Paul in the mouth thinking it was sweet. LOL!

Last edited:
in my opinion Lebrons there to have a good time and to dunk on some dudes while Kobe thinks hes proving something taking turnaround jumpers in an all star game
Nah Lebron was serious as well. Dude is ALWAYS serious during the all star game for some reason. He was trying to take it to Kobe at the end and got denied, again.

Nah I wouldnt count on it but who knows. Id say 8am & 10am tomorrow are the best options then possibly again Tuesday morning.

Nike, Footlocker, Footaction, Champs & Eastbay are thank Finishline right now for the restocks the past 2 weeks because it has brought on some serious traffic on now release days. And I'm sure people have bought stuff just cause they were on the sites. Bait and Switch, its a classic marketing tool.

Im still checking periodically though lol

There is a tweet from Finishline on Feb 12th that talks about a Jordan XI Concord and Bred re-stock?? Did they really restock the Concord's and I missed it???

Th Concords and the bred did rereleased this passed week but a lot of ppl missed out because of the finishline BS credit card and Paypal errors. I had to place 4 different orders in order for one to finally go through :smh:

There is a tweet from Finishline on Feb 12th that talks about a Jordan XI Concord and Bred re-stock?? Did they really restock the Concord's and I missed it???

I hope theres a restock in the am... How do u no i was never able to get on the.site on.time does it say it like on the front page

Im feeling the foams but honestly see myself wraring cords more ofte.. but I already got two pair one been rocked 6 times the other ds still...kinda want an other pair tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom