Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

I called the 2 HOHs in North Carolina...both of them said that they think that they are getting them but can't confirm as of yet.

Originally Posted by youdontknowme415

Marqueesole is a big rip off. I bought a pair of the jodan 5 quai 54 and it came in a unlabeled Jordan box and it also didn't even include the lacelocks as it shows in their pictures on their website. So I emailed everyday since I received my pair and they never responded back at all. But They were quick enought to email me back when I emailed them that the order link wasn't working before I made a payment for them. As of this day I will haven't gotten a response back. Does anybody have any lacelocks for these particular color. I am willing to buy them. That is probably why the person who posted the pics of their pair of jordan 5 quai 54 didn't have their lacelocks included with their shoes. I wonder if that person bought their pair from marqueesole.com. So $@&@ marqueesole.com and I hope they go to hell. Don't ever buy from the ever again. I know for sure I won't.
Wow, I'd be pissed. I've never ordered from them, looks like I haven't missed out on anything.

Marqueesole is a big rip off. I bought a pair of the jodan 5 quai 54 and it came in a unlabeled Jordan box and it also didn't even include the lacelocks as it shows in their pictures on their website. So I emailed everyday since I received my pair and they never responded back at all. But They were quick enought to email me back when I emailed them that the order link wasn't working before I made a payment for them. As of this day I will haven't gotten a response back. Does anybody have any lacelocks for these particular color. I am willing to buy them. That is probably why the person who posted the pics of their pair of jordan 5 quai 54 didn't have their lacelocks included with their shoes. I wonder if that person bought their pair from marqueesole.com. So $@&@ marqueesole.com and I hope they go to hell. Don't ever buy from the ever again. I know for sure I won't.
Wow, I'd be pissed. I've never ordered from them, looks like I haven't missed out on anything.

So once and hopefully for all, will these drop here in the US @ select HOH , or are they only dropping in Europe?

Thanks in advance for anyone's definitive answer.

So once and hopefully for all, will these drop here in the US @ select HOH , or are they only dropping in Europe?

Thanks in advance for anyone's definitive answer.

I have heard that happening before with Marqueesole.  The box is almost just as important as the shoes IMO. I appreciate you sharing your experience, because I dont think I will ever order anything from them.

I have heard that happening before with Marqueesole.  The box is almost just as important as the shoes IMO. I appreciate you sharing your experience, because I dont think I will ever order anything from them.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I called the 2 HOHs in North Carolina...both of them said that they think that they are getting them but can't confirm as of yet.

good to hear that they may be getting them! btw, the banned 1's in your profile pic....did you get those in NC??

good to hear that they may be getting them! btw, the banned 1's in your profile pic....did you get those in NC??

Originally Posted by swetooth9

No I got REALLY lucky...ordered with a ndc rep over the phone on the same day they dropped in Portland ....but my order didn't get cancelled. Only this that I had to pay the price of 125 plus tax. Concord Mills had them on June 1 though.

Originally Posted by swetooth9

No I got REALLY lucky...ordered with a ndc rep over the phone on the same day they dropped in Portland ....but my order didn't get cancelled. Only this that I had to pay the price of 125 plus tax. Concord Mills had them on June 1 though.

copped a pair for $300 shipped, if they do drop in the states i wont feel bad because i got $350 for a pair of banned 1's that i paid $119 for, so i used that profit to pay for these. hopefully they do drop in the states so everyone who wants them will have a chance to cop for retail, i know i will double up if they do. the 150 euro or 150 gbp retail is kinda of high, equals out to be about $210-$230 usd retail in europe.

copped a pair for $300 shipped, if they do drop in the states i wont feel bad because i got $350 for a pair of banned 1's that i paid $119 for, so i used that profit to pay for these. hopefully they do drop in the states so everyone who wants them will have a chance to cop for retail, i know i will double up if they do. the 150 euro or 150 gbp retail is kinda of high, equals out to be about $210-$230 usd retail in europe.

Back
Top Bottom