Jordan Retro VII Chambray AUGUST 5TH 2023

Saw these in person and the materials are nice but something just seems off about the shoe it has too much black and not enough contrast.
Funny enough, that is why I like these, they are a subtle 7, like a black version of the 2017 Pure Platinums but with the actual AJ 7 print.

I can see why people who liked the OG Ls hated these though-they should have re-named these to something else IMHO. I think they would have been way better recieved if they had so done so.

Much prefer the 2006 pair… unfortunately I haven’t worn these in 2 years and would probably be pushing my luck with them
2B919145-BFDF-4984-A1A7-36145374D9FE.jpeg

Does the tongue ever stretch out or break in with wear? I'm having issues wearing my pair where the middle of the sneaker where the huarache sockliner starts feeling really tight over time on the middle top part of my foot.

Not sure what’s actually better about the first retro. I don’t like the light edging on the first retro. Overall has a reversed stitch kind of look that I don’t dig.

But these have good materials and look cleaner with a deeper blacked out look. Not complaining people don’t want them, grabbed a pair for $145.

Back
Top Bottom