Jordan Retro XIII's?

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like the Flints...
eyes.gif
Don't like that mesh-y look.

I think the Black/white colorway looks the best.

Those aren't bad...
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Originally Posted by jdcloco7

Originally Posted by ilovemykicks10

these would be a sweet release.

I agree.

Definitely... Had OG's as a kid, passed on the '04's like a *** but will def copp if they drop again b/c of one big reason...

These are my GRAILS!!!

Originally Posted by jdcloco7

Originally Posted by ilovemykicks10

these would be a sweet release.

I agree.

Definitely... Had OG's as a kid, passed on the '04's like a *** but will def copp if they drop again b/c of one big reason...

These are my GRAILS!!!

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

typical young/rookie JordanHeads
Now, without knowing other posters ages , how ignorant is that comment? And even if what you said was true about every other poster, it's not about myself, making it a moot point!

I have had these back when they were OG's, so don't speak for everyone.

i can always use more 13s blk/reds!!! i remember these were the first pair of Js i camped out for and like a disappointment i camped out all night by myself at the mall only to see 3 other guys roll up 2 hours before store opening and still no one showed up when doors opened...misled me to think camping out was that easy...wonder why so many slept in 04' but glad i got my 2 pairs then and copped one for my bro...these will always be my faves since they were the easiest cop ive ever had for Js lol

I had OG black/red and I killed them RIP. They are my second favorite J all time and I need a new pair.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I had OG black/red and I killed them RIP. They are my second favorite J all time and I need a new pair.
The good ol' days, being a kid with crazy kicks, wearing the HELL OUT OF THEM, not admiring them in a box lmao

iLLGT2 wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:
The good ol' days, being a kid with crazy kicks, wearing the HELL OUT OF THEM, not admiring them in a box lmao

Yup every OG J I had growing up i killed in a year, I'm talking soles falling off and the whole shoe just falling apart
laugh.gif
. some times it kills me to think of the heat i destroyed.
smh.gif
 Good times
happy.gif

white reds is coming back

seen samples at the jordan event .

also , i have heard rumors of the all stars , and the flints coming back.

if they do will cop 3 X of the all stars and flints. the 13s is my FAV jordan , with da all stars being my first jordans

Back
Top Bottom