Jordan Retro XIII's?

Thanks for the info^^
pimp.gif

No prob i met the guy who works for JB at the house of hoops opening and he wanted to show me samples.

i asked once again for chi town Xs dude really didnt grin or say nothing .

but the black red IXs and everything else are a GO

even the slam dunk packages , and he grinned at the XIS

iono i think the chi town Xs are top secret right now or something.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

No prob i met the guy who works for JB at the house of hoops opening and he wanted to show me samples.

i asked once again for chi town Xs dude really didnt grin or say nothing .

but the black red IXs and everything else are a GO

even the slam dunk packages , and he grinned at the XIS

iono i think the chi town Xs are top secret right now or something.
Cool info thanks... BTW, what are the slam dunk packages? And what 11's?? Sorry for being a noob on recent/upcoming stuff, i'm an old school sneakerhead lmao, just hopping back into the scene!

AND glad to hear white/red 13's are coming out, although it would have made my og's even more special and exclusive hah. But i'll get the new ones and wear them and keep my og's stored! Any idea when the 13's might be released?

aren't the allstar and flint 13's suppose to be a holiday release? If so man I'm gonna have to pass up on the flints, cause wit the cool greys droppin roun that time too there is no way i can get all three cause being international i got to pay 25% customs on them plus a little extra
mad.gif

all i need is white/red XIII's
pimp.gif

slam dunk package will be nice too
smokin.gif

finish up with XI's at the end of the year
eek.gif

thanks JB

I had some playoffs not to long ago had to sell cuz the sole started to come off so if they drop im coppin x2. i had da 04 flints and needless to say i need those again. between nike & jb they tryna have me broke this year
laugh.gif

I love my Flints. I am kinda feeling these in low-tops. As much as I hate the Hawks right now, Bibby's joints are nice.

Still have my breds from '04
pimp.gif
...hopefully they drop again so i can cop a fresh pair

Back
Top Bottom