Jordan Retro XIII's?

^^ nice XIII's I want both of those to drop.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If the Breds and Playoff XIIIs drop, it will be amazing for me, and bad for my wallet! 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

keep my fingers crossed man

Just wore mine yesterday!!! and the day before the white/red! XIII are so comfortable and easy to clean!

ive heard rumors of playoffs and flints. but as of right now its all speculation. im hopin for both

haha, damn. I just sold my pair 2 weeks ago for a steal. I only used it once. However i'd rather have the white/red cw instead.

I Really hope they release the allstars, I already have the flints and the og white/reds. No need for 2nd pairs

i remember getting the og white/black that was cdp'd for 39 on clearance from eastbay. my fav was when i ordered a pair and got sent playoffs instead. put in a second order to get the white/black pair as well. those were the days.

Had the OG white/red xiii, but sold.. i want em back because new retros materials are terrible

Had the OG white/red xiii, but sold.. i want em back because new retros materials are terrible

Back
Top Bottom