jordan V black metallic and true blues and cardinals and Bordeaux summer 2011

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

The reason i keep saying this is cause when sample pictures come out everyone will act surprised by what material JB will use on these.And when was the last time JB made a whole black retro shoe out of straight durabuck all over the shoe,thats my point JB just wanna ride this wave until people get tired of it cause they know if they use all that ashy suede on these 5s that it doesnt matter just like when they did it with the 6s cause they know most people are thirsty for 3-6.Thats why 3s have weak midsoles that dont last and people will still spend $150 just for a few weeks of casual wear,and thats why JB has started to throw ashy suede on 6s and now 5s cause they know people will eat it up no matter what.So get ready to get served some ashy black metallic 5s with no 3m on the tongue at all,they took away the 3m and durabuck off of the black 6s and they knew most consumers still beasted over them shoes even if though they took so much away from the shoe.

This again??    It's good to stand up for what you believe for, but you keep beating a dead horse. 

Let other people do whatever they want, if they want to spend money on ashy suede, that's them.  They're not spending your money. 

These days, being selective pays off.

Maybe you can go back and find some good quality retros from 10 years ago. 

The reason i keep saying this is cause when sample pictures come out everyone will act surprised by what material JB will use on these.And when was the last time JB made a whole black retro shoe out of straight durabuck all over the shoe,thats my point JB just wanna ride this wave until people get tired of it cause they know if they use all that ashy suede on these 5s that it doesnt matter just like when they did it with the 6s cause they know most people are thirsty for 3-6.Thats why 3s have weak midsoles that dont last and people will still spend $150 just for a few weeks of casual wear,and thats why JB has started to throw ashy suede on 6s and now 5s cause they know people will eat it up no matter what.So get ready to get served some ashy black metallic 5s with no 3m on the tongue at all,they took away the 3m and durabuck off of the black 6s and they knew most consumers still beasted over them shoes even if though they took so much away from the shoe.

This again??    It's good to stand up for what you believe for, but you keep beating a dead horse. 

Let other people do whatever they want, if they want to spend money on ashy suede, that's them.  They're not spending your money. 

These days, being selective pays off.

Maybe you can go back and find some good quality retros from 10 years ago. 

pimp.gif
The blk V's were my fave shoes EVER!!! White laces ala M.J. in the playoffs back in the day!!!????
roll.gif

pimp.gif
The blk V's were my fave shoes EVER!!! White laces ala M.J. in the playoffs back in the day!!!????
roll.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

I get what you saying, but you just automatically assume that the Vs gonna have that "ashy larry" suede as you like to call it on the Vs because the 6s had that same kind of suede. we don't even know  what they look like as of this point, so for you to just jump the gun and say they gonna look like crap when the shoe doesn't come out until next year is just wrong. and they did use durabuck on the Oreo VIs even though it wasn't on the whole shoe, so it's not like they have totally stopped using the material. I know you lost all faith in JB, but my point is at least wait until the sample pics to make judgement instead of just making assumptions of what they will look like. Who knows they may end up using durabuck on the shoe, and the quality may be good. but all of that probably wouldn't matter you even if they use durabuck because you will probably find something else minor to complain about.

I get what you saying, but you just automatically assume that the Vs gonna have that "ashy larry" suede as you like to call it on the Vs because the 6s had that same kind of suede. we don't even know  what they look like as of this point, so for you to just jump the gun and say they gonna look like crap when the shoe doesn't come out until next year is just wrong. and they did use durabuck on the Oreo VIs even though it wasn't on the whole shoe, so it's not like they have totally stopped using the material. I know you lost all faith in JB, but my point is at least wait until the sample pics to make judgement instead of just making assumptions of what they will look like. Who knows they may end up using durabuck on the shoe, and the quality may be good. but all of that probably wouldn't matter you even if they use durabuck because you will probably find something else minor to complain about.

why the $@%* are they releasing the 5s again so soon!?!?!? ******ed!! Release the cement 4s so i can retire!

why the $@%* are they releasing the 5s again so soon!?!?!? ******ed!! Release the cement 4s so i can retire!

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

whats up jb , they seem to drop everythin next year? maybe they take that movie 2012 serious?

frown.gif

I've been saving 24 cases of bottled water and ammunition of all kinds for the last 4 years.... and my pre-paid cell is active until 30 March 2015
grin.gif

I might jump on those Cardinals, I've got the International TB3 and my 07s are still pretty decent.... they should re-retro some of the releases en masse from 99-02. I'd like to see the AJ Retro 1 Varsity Royals in a Hi cut and the "Oreo"
smh.gif
 Retro 4 + just off the top but hey whaddya do????

same here bro
pimp.gif

Im ready for the apocalypse
pimp.gif

The TB 3's look off... the Metallic 5's just came out it seems like (and they had already come out before)... and the Cardinal 7's? Really?

Bordeaux's are sweet though.

Bordeauxs....COPPED!!!!
TBs............maybe, depending on the quality, because they appear to be a bit different in the pics
Metallics 5s........just copped a DS '07 pair, so probably not
Cardinal 7s......I'll catch them on sale

Back
Top Bottom