jordan V black metallic and true blues and cardinals and Bordeaux summer 2011

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

The TB 3's look off... the Metallic 5's just came out it seems like (and they had already come out before)... and the Cardinal 7's? Really?

Bordeaux's are sweet though.

How the hell do they look off based on the sample picture that's been used for almost 10 years now 
roll.gif

09' true blue quality sucked! Cracking sole within 5 wears, guaranteed. And there was no ankle support at all. Anyone else agree?

09' true blue quality sucked! Cracking sole within 5 wears, guaranteed. And there was no ankle support at all. Anyone else agree?

Will most likely cop all of these. If I don't it will be the Cardinals I pass on. Can not believe I will be able to get a pair of TB III for retail. The patients payed off, thank you to everybody who kept saying to be patient how did people know this? Where did the info for a US TB III release so soon after the international release come form. People have been saying this since people were salty when the international release first came out. Funny thing is I have heard they are still in stores in Europe in some places.

I can't wait for the V's! I didn't get a chance to copp them on the last release
frown.gif

I also still want the Stealth V's 9.5 if anyone has them DS

I can't wait for the V's! I didn't get a chance to copp them on the last release
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

so excited about those 5s without the 23 on the side and please let that be official.............now, i don't know what to do with my 07 5s as I've yet to rock them.

those pics arent official 2011 theyre just pictures from the 1st retros. thats why they got nothing a but a silhouette for the bordeaux VIIs cause they the only pair thats not a re-retro. 

Here I was planning onjust copping all the foams releasing next year, slow down and stack some $. Then I come in here and see kicks I've been lusting for. Bordeauxs, true blues and metallics, smh.

damn... 6 dollars for four pairs of shoes.

ouch.

"Back to life... back back to LIFE!!!"

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Look at the red tongue liner on the true blue 3's, ummmm
frown.gif
Pass
yeah, i was looking at that too...im not so sure about em due to that even tho it is something little...idk

If the True Blues comes out with that red inner liner around the tongue I'm passing.....might be minor to some, but this company goes farther and farther away from an accurate retro...
30t6p3b.gif

As for the others...V's will probably get again, Cardinals...I need another pair or 2, and Bordeauxs are definitely getting copped.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

If the True Blues comes out with that red inner liner around the tongue I'm passing.....might be minor to some, but this company goes farther and farther away from an accurate retro...
30t6p3b.gif
But that's how the OG were. 

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
AirUpHere23 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

But that's how the OG were. 

thats probably the 3rd person in here who said that about the lining 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom