jordan V black metallic and true blues and cardinals and Bordeaux summer 2011

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Look at the red tongue liner on the true blue 3's, ummmm
frown.gif
Pass

Fam, the OG 3's had the red liner
pimp.gif

Black metallic V's? My favorite Jordan of all time? If it's durabuck, they will be stocked up in my closet. If they're suede, I dont want nothing to do with them.
yes they def did but im gonna pass on those & double up on the  V's hopefully they use good materials

frown.gif
Pass

pimp.gif

Black metallic V's? My favorite Jordan of all time? If it's durabuck, they will be stocked up in my closet. If they're suede, I dont want nothing to do with them.
yes they def did but im gonna pass on those & double up on the  V's hopefully they use good materials

frown.gif
Pass

pimp.gif

frown.gif
Pass

pimp.gif

next yr will be the yr of the vii like this yr was the yr of the ix's just watch & see.........................

next yr will be the yr of the vii like this yr was the yr of the ix's just watch & see.........................

Back
Top Bottom