Jordan V - Patent Leather Sample - Possible 2009 release?

While they are at it, may as well make a see through invisible V. Idiots keep ruining models, and this is the worst V I have ever seen

TRASH! It seems to me that Jordan Brand is now going the FAKE route! Lets be real, haven't you noticed that most of the new colorways are similar to thefakes that released long ago. I wouldn't be surprised if you see clear Jordans.

enough with the patent already! these are god awful. great for fusion fans though I suppose.

I knew this was coming...

They look awful. Patent leather just doesnt work with the V's.

Thanks for posting, Puneet. Just CDP samples, right? I know there were a handful of sample Vs.....one in particular that didn't make it that I wish droppedinstead of the wh/blk/red with 23 stitched.

del sols, whats up with white patent??
I MEAN SERIOUSLY
VI'S AND THIS???
i would of copped if it wouldnt of been patent

del sols, whats up with white patent??
I MEAN SERIOUSLY
VI'S AND THIS???
i would of copped if it wouldnt of been patent

only thing usable on these is the return of the high tongue on the 5's....everything else u can trash.....another classic ruined....

its the colorway that makes these seriously garbage. Jordan can get away with patent leather (oly VIs for example) but this colorway is doo doo. Champangebrown with with poopy orange/yellow? ugh.....

118px-BFI_Logo.jpg

Originally Posted by chinasuperman21

i think patent leather only works well with the 1's, and maybe just maybe the 18's but nothing else
um how bout the xi's, xvi's, xx3's?

Back
Top Bottom