Jordan V UNC - March 4, 2023

Air-Jordan-5-UNC-Photos-1.jpg

20220920_003708.jpg

These and newly announced Travis yellow Ferrari 6s a Holy Grail for me - I mean them joints are soooo clean and sexy AH..@#$%& legit breathtaking - am I alone on this?! 🤭🙉🙈

Nubuck is pretty easy to take care of. . More so than suede. Do you not have Aqua 8s or Infrared or DMP 6s?
'15 Aqua 8s use Nike's version of durabuck. I've worn them through rain, sleet, and snow, and cleaned the material itself with just soap and water and they've never stained. With nubuck, I highly doubt that would be possible.

'15 Aqua 8s use Nike's version of durabuck. I've worn them through rain, sleet, and snow, and cleaned the material itself with just soap and water and they've never stained. With nubuck, I highly doubt that would be possible.

Its the same material.

Its the same material.
Eh. I've owned nubuck sneakers before (Pantone 7s years ago) and those were definitely nothing like the '15 Aqua 8s in terms of material. I was in the thread for the Aqua release from start to finish and most, as in, people unlike myself that actually owned OG pairs with real durabuck, concluded that the material for the Black portion of the upper was Nike's attempt at recreating said durabuck.

Back
Top Bottom