Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

For people that ordered from FNL did you order actually ship from FNL or has a label just been created?
nerd.gif
jus a label. shipments dont move on sundays...should move tomorrow. ups and fed ex are runnin tomorrow, i think, even tho its a holiday...

oh well if i cant get these I will customize one of the carmine to a all red pair, i might look better since the carmines has a darker red

What are the odds these release tonight/tomorrow?
They keep answering people on twitter saying that they havent rescheduled the release. So I would say about 99% they release tonight

Nah jk. I dont think they are releasing tonight. And most likely wont be a Yeezy QS. Seems like they'll go with an announcement sometime this week about when they will drop (probably Sat. with the Powder Blues like people have been speculating)

Last edited:

They keep answering people on twitter saying that they havent rescheduled the release. So I would say about 99% they release tonight

Nah jk. I dont think they are releasing tonight. And most likely wont be a Yeezy QS. Seems like they'll go with an announcement sometime this week about when they will drop (probably Sat. with the Powder Blues like people have been speculating)
If it's anything like the Prelude IV's they rescheduled, they will go down next Saturday. Too bad too... I was looking forward to sleeping in on a Saturday for once.

So I got megged on NDC, but they are still showing preparing to ship on the status. If NDC drops again and they are still sitting at preparing to ship, will I get megged again for ordering two pairs?

Hmm...I'm getting concerned. I placed my order through FNL at 8:08 and my order status still says "processing".
Just take a deep breath fam. Probably will update once it's picked up for shipping. Mine says ready to ship from EB . Just waiting on ups

So I missed the ball on these, wasn't paying attention to the sneaker world and had no idea they dropped this weekend. Would it be incredibly difficult to buy these in a month or two at a reasonable price ($320 at MOST) on the net? I don't want to leave my faith in Ebay's hands for kicks like these. Nor do I want to give my soul up to FlightClub.

So I missed the ball on these, wasn't paying attention to the sneaker world and had no idea they dropped this weekend. Would it be incredibly difficult to buy these in a month or two at a reasonable price ($320 at MOST) on the net? I don't want to leave my faith in Ebay's hands for kicks like these. Nor do I want to give my soul up to FlightClub.
I see you are brand new. You gotta read the threads first. Nike screwed up their twitter link on RD. So they are rescheduling the drop. Your better off waiting for the re release than paying resell

I see you are brand new. You gotta read the threads first. Nike screwed up their twitter link on RD. So they are rescheduling the drop. Your better off waiting for the re release than paying resell
Yeah, I'm new, and I did read through the threads, and it seemed that someone did touch upon the re-release but then said that it was in fact false? I hate to be "that guy," but can someone shed some light on what's the deal with this release? Did they not drop on the 15th/16th?

Yeah, I'm new, and I did read through the threads, and it seemed that someone did touch upon the re-release but then said that it was in fact false? I hate to be "that guy," but can someone shed some light on what's the deal with this release? Did they not drop on the 15th/16th?
I didn't see anyone say it was false. They dropped on the 15th on all sites basically in limited numbers. As I stated Nike messed up their twitter link so they need to re do the release ONLY FOR NDC. You gotta follow them to see when the new date will be. They will more than likely notify ppl before hand

I didn't see anyone say it was false. They dropped on the 15th on all sites basically in limited numbers. As I stated Nike messed up their twitter link so they need to re do the release ONLY FOR NDC. You gotta follow them to see when the new date will be. They will more than likely notify ppl before hand

And more than likely, nobody here without a bot will get them

Can't believe I slept on these.... I know Nike messed up there link online but I coulda purchased them somewhere else. Ohhh well it happens 
wink.gif

i had a chance to buy like 5 or 6 pairs...i didnt think the hype was this real.  FML.  Sounds like i coulda came up on some good trades.  

Back
Top Bottom