Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I'm in jerzy no sales tax compared to if i make a trip to NY I'm getting killed with tax

Last edited:

Am I the only one that doesnt get charged tax on NDC, maybe its because I use paypal 
nerd.gif
NJ no sales tax 
smokin.gif

The problem with your theory is that not everybody has the same opinion as the people you see saying "This shoe is gross" or "Easy pass". While some people like to use popular opinion on NT or in their area to say what the resale value of a shoe should be......This is definitely not the best way to determine the resale price of a shoe.
I wouldn't say it's a theory more of a statement. You see it all the time on the blogs and on NT. I mean the resell value is only high based on limited availability , so until we get a wide amount of pairs it's tough to say.

I returned the whites today, seriously just terrible compared to this red one. GL everybody!!

May the best bot win!

Haven't been in here in a while.

But I will just say that:

- none of last Saturday's tweets were tweeted using Sprinklr which is normally used for almost all of their releases.

- rather than Sprinklr they posted via "web" which means that someone messed up on the copy/paste.

- i suspect the retro 5 restock was to test out their Sprinklr app.
I don't follow the logic that Nike was testing a Sprinklr app after they didn't use it last Saturday. Unless you are suggesting that they are going back to Sprinklr after a failed attempt to change things up last week?
There is more than meets the eye.

Yeap.  I just said that.

Back
Top Bottom