Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

now every lurker will use this and decrease real heads chances

Every lurker will be on that while I cop in the other link. I'll go in, grab my pair, then head to work with a big smile on my face. Then I'm going to be on this thread all day tomorrow laughing at them complaining about how the shoe was not available. If I have a dream tonight, that would be it.

Hope this turns out well in the morning 
laugh.gif

Does anybody know any good proxy apps? The district banned about everything. I swear if they put all their effort into learning instead of stupid **** like this we might not be one of the last in the state. May can't come fast enough.

Maaaan got mine in today and these are literally, fire!!! So beautiful in person. Leather is smooth as eggs. Definitely not pinkish like OG infrared. Did some comparison shots with the Chinese New Year Dunks

View media item 816614
View media item 816617
Good luck to all the people that truly want these, and bad luck to all the resellers that want these tomorrow morning lol

Last edited:
So you think 2014 pink version of the white infrared 6 was dope? If the black infrared turns out that color, I'll pass again.
be ready to pass because it will be the same...... this infrared is same exact as og 6 black/infrareds will look a little more red because of its black base

Maaaan got mine in today and these are literally, fire!!! So beautiful in person. Leather is smooth as eggs. Definitely not pinkish like OG infrared. Did some comparison shots with the Chinese New Year Dunks

View media item 816614
View media item 816617
Good luck to all the people that truly want these, and bad luck to all the resellers that want these tomorrow morning lol
Can't believe I slept in on those dunks smh. My infrared 23s come in tomorrow I can't wait

Haha the east coast is far from a small percent of the US.
yeah i meant "a percentage".. but in relation to the rest of the nation its only a chunk. a very large chunk but still not half of the whole country.

Last edited:
i get what ur sayin.. but in relation to the rest of the nation its only a chunk. a very large chunk but still not half of the whole country.

But there are more sneaker fiends on the east than any where else in the country.(DMV NYC Atl Philly etc) That's why more pair are allocated to the east coast.

Last edited:
But there are more sneaker fiends on the east than any where else in the country.(DMV NYC Atl Philly etc) That's why more pair are allocated to the east coast.
yeah very true.... but 12-18 year old sneaker heads in school will only be a percentage of those east coast sales. I dont think it will have too much of an effect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom