I guess Jordan Brand is really trying to cash in on all red shoes

2- candy pack
3- doernbecher
4- fire red
5- toro bravo
6- toro
9- motorboat
21- red suede

Even tho all the sites are calling them samples, im pretty sure they're just customs. You could easily (with some skill of course) take a pair of 2010 infrareds and dye the suede upper red then just paint the air jordan on the toungue red. That being said i wouldnt be surprised if JB does something like this with the 6s soon. Hell i wouldnt be surprised if they did this with all the jordans that havent got the red treatmeant yet, like a pantone/nightvision type display thing

Hmmm maybe black stitching would make it better, either way I'm a sucker for 6's so these would probably be on my list if they do actually release!

I hope everone saying no on these will stick to that cause I want an easy cop. These are way better than those badly colorblocked 4s

saw a kid at the movies wearing a pair VERY similar to these....immediately thought "lol fakes.." joke was on me - clearly he was from the future 

I love 6's but im not sold on these.

If there the only 6 dropping around the time they drop im sure id still cop but hope they change these, 6's have plenty more cw's that need dropping before something like this comes out.

I would like a 6 without a icey sole to drop. Something u can rock daily and yellowing to not be an issue

i'd eat these if i could. love red suede. love vi's. this can't go wrong for me.

Hope your ready because its not ending anytime soon

2- candy pack
3- doernbecher
4- fire red
5- toro bravo
6- toro
9- motorboat
21- red suede

of those, only the V and xx1 are suede. the rest are nooooooobuck. :wink: :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom