Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I don't get why everyone calls red shoes toro now. that pack kind of went under the radar if I remember correctly, but now everything is a "toro" colorway? I call it red suede myself after the xx1s

I don't get why everyone calls red shoes toro now. that pack kind of went under the radar if I remember correctly, but now everything is a "toro" colorway? I call it red suede myself after the xx1s
 yeah i remember the pack going on sale for 99.99 at finishline  
laugh.gif
  its almost as if everyone found out about that pack waayy to late

Too bad they forgot to PS the blue tint on the soles. Personally, i dont think it would work with a blue tint.. dont think the blue tint will work too well with the infrareds either
I was thinking the same thing. I like the P-shop though. Same thing with the Black Tongue Fire Red V's that are coming soon, I don't think they're gonna look right with the blue soles and all that red, that's the reason I bought the 3m Tongue Fire Red V's earlier this year and will be passing on the Black Tongues.

hope the colorblocking stays the same or black on the rear midsole like someone mentioned. I wanna send a big shout out to everyone clowning these, thanks for making it an easy cop!
pimp.gif

These will match my colleges jerseys and I'm a sucker for red shoes. 

These are a must.

Imo these are looking good. And i bet if these were an original release back in 1991 and even worn by mj, people would go nuts.
I know that some of us here only like og colorways.

i dont know about hating these but im not going to run out and fight the masses for a pair thats for sure, i hope everyone who really wants one gets one, i think im out of the game as far as retail, ill just buy older releases and get them shipped from my comp. sucks but when you can no longer get 1s for retail you know something is wrong

I see JB releasing these next year. But they're wack. Only the V's get a pass with the all red, not even the toro IV's get a pass IMO. Amazing how we can get colors like this but have to wait years to see something as subtle as SPORT BLUE on a VI midsole.

Back
Top Bottom