Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I just sold my boy a pair for $325, only because he doesn't even try to cop. If I put in the work, i got to tax ya
That friendship tax is steep 
laugh.gif

Damn. Should I pull the trigger on 375? Decisios decisions

If that's 375 shipped, doesn't sound too bad with the current market. I sold two 11.5's for $360 shipped PayPal b4 theNDC drop, so considering its after the drop, and you really want them, that's not a bad price.

Well u gotta at least put in yge leg work. I value my time at 75 an hour. I'd tax my homies 250 for these. But since I didn't cop. I'm forced to pay 375. I think there are nice. I see these going up in value also

youd have to be a moron to trade black red 1s for these... these arent even that great dont even see why they are such a big deal besides the fact that they are limited

It's going to be an even trade in a couple of weeks. The 6s were harder to attain than the 1s Imo.
YEAH RIGHT!

Go post that in the Bred 1 Thread.... and get laughed at!!

People are trading their kids in for BRED 1's

Canceling College, and bar mitzvah for them....

NT kids paying $400 a pair for Bred 1's and flying in the room happy as hell like they CAWPED a Sneakersteal.com Deal... lmao 

YEAH RIGHT!

Go post that in the Bred 1 Thread.... and get laughed at!!

People are trading their kids in for BRED 1's

Canceling College, and bar mitzvah for them....

NT kids paying $400 a pair for Bred 1's and flying in the room happy as hell like they CAWPED a Sneakersteal.com Deal... lmao 
They might laugh but to be honest even if someone did want to trade these for bred 1s, the person with the breds might even have to add. 

They might laugh but to be honest even if someone did want to trade these for bred 1s, the person with the breds might even have to add. 
Why? because Bred 1's  were less sticker wise Retail????

That's not a factor

these werent harder to obtain at all, your basing that false info only off of the late ndc release. also if your trading kicks ur probably not a reseller and trading because u like the other pair more, IMO these not even close to bred 1s looks wise. there are plenty of all red Js that murder these, beginning with the toro 5s

Last edited:
I dont know where yall live but in NYC the 6's were WAY harder to get than the bred 1's. Not even close actually

these werent harder to obtain at all, your basing that false info only off of the late ndc release. also if your trading kicks ur probably not a reseller and trading because u like the other pair more, IMO these not even close to bred 1s looks wise. there are plenty of all red Js that murder these, beginning with the toro 5s
if these weren't hard to obtain than why has the price skyrocket so much in the past 24 hours. Flight club has 1 pair available. These were difficult to obtain, I got plenty of bred 1s for retail just by gifting fifths of crown to the local shops. These didn't show up in their shops. 

Back
Top Bottom