Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

dam if yall got so many bred 1s.. i still need my first pair.. ijs
eyes.gif

I own both pairs bred 1 and infrared 23, I can objectively say that infrared may eclipse the secondary market value in comparison to the Bred 1 due to the all red concept. However, to say the infrared are better than the Bred 1 is complete b.S. comparing shoes is like comparing apples and oranges... and some people like one over the other. I personally prefer the Bred 1 and would gladly trade my pair of infrared 23 for a pair of royal

cant believe people think the bred 1s were easy to obtain. lol if they were easy to obtain then why in the world would the resell price be so high. im done partaking in this hypebeast discussion, honestly who cares which are harder to obtain just get what you like (i got the white/infras and didnt give a **** that it was as easy as walking into the store and picking up a pair), imo these arent worth anywhere near resell whereas the bred 1s resell price is justified. but everyones opinions are diffrent. also i must add that i have neither these nor the black red 1s so my viewpoint is unbiased

Last edited:
Straight up I caint believe people are paying that much for ones back when I did actually bought ones they were 100$ then they jumped to 140 and I'm like no freaking way I bought them shadow ones last week on sale for 109$ and sold em for 200

24 hours pasts from the last time I look at this thread and the salt is still at an all-time high. Make me appreciate my pair much, much, much more.

Lmao at comparing these to Bred 1s . Bred 1s are one of the most iconic shoes in American history, and these are JB specials, whose value derives solely from limited numbers and the resulting hype; the former are epic historical MJ-worn grails, the latter will quickly be forgotten when the hypebeasts beast on to the next thing.

my size 10 is going for like 400 bucks ....mannnn...shoulda copped at 350...SMH...im usually the one doing the raping...feels batman

View media item 820006
Glad I didn't have to worry about not being able to cop from NDC. 

Same here bruh same here i knew these were limited but not this limited and with what happened to Nike didnt help either that causing tons of hype on its own resell will only go up unfortunatly...looking back it doesnt bother me now that i paid $230 for mine on RD if i wasnt able to get my pair that day for that price theirs no way im paying $400+ even tho i wanted these more than the whites

View media item 820385
View media item 820386

Infrareds were 10k

How many were belairs?

Their were 25k produced confirmed by mattsos i believe

I dont know where yall live but in NYC the 6's were WAY harder to get than the bred 1's. Not even close actually

Im from NY but live in Jerz at the moment their were a good amount of these where i stay by we have 3 big malls and its more city like and staten island right there alot people were able to cop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom