Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I"m about to drop $360 (via an NTer's help) on a CL pair in the CHI for a size 8.

There isn't a better deal in H-Town of NOLA? Can an NTer help? lmk....

They had alot of pairs down there but resellers were taking them pretty fast
I seen a guy on fleabay last week that claimed he brought back all these shoes from down there.  Had pictures of stacks of boxes in his driveway.
eyes.gif
  No wonder NTers cant get any shoes with this crap going on.

Honestly I rarely buy stuff on Craigslist. I have turned down two pairs from two different sellers that I really wanted because the shoes smelled like the most pungent weed ever, we are talking Pineapple Express type ****.

Last edited:
I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE IN NEW ORLEANS BECAUSE HOUSTON WAS FLOODED. ONE FOOTACTION HAD OVER 300 PAIRS ON RELEASE DAY.
which one was that? I don't see alot of these on CL nor the FB groups pages for sale.

The FTL I won my pair from said they had like 60 pairs. They said they weren't even expecting that many

Last edited:
I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE IN NEW ORLEANS BECAUSE HOUSTON WAS FLOODED. ONE FOOTACTION HAD OVER 300 PAIRS ON RELEASE DAY.
which one was that? I don't see alot of these on CL nor the FB groups pages for sale.

The FTL I won my pair from said they had like 60 pairs. They said they weren't even expecting that many

NORTHLINE FOOTACTION

ARE YOU PART OF SOLE REAL FACEBOOK GROUP? DUDES WERE SELLING THESE BY THE BOATLOADS THE FIRST FEW DAYS. I REMEMBER SOME CATS WERE HAVING TROUBLE MOVING THEM AT $250 A POP IN THE GROUP. FAST FORWARD ONE WEEK TO THE INFAMOUS NO STOCK RE-RELEASE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THE SHOES ARE GHOST AND PRICE IS INFLATED. :lol:

NORTHLINE FOOTACTION

ARE YOU PART OF SOLE REAL FACEBOOK GROUP? DUDES WERE SELLING THESE BY THE BOATLOADS THE FIRST FEW DAYS. I REMEMBER SOME CATS WERE HAVING TROUBLE MOVING THEM AT $250 A POP IN THE GROUP. FAST FORWARD ONE WEEK TO THE INFAMOUS NO STOCK RE-RELEASE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THE SHOES ARE GHOST AND PRICE IS INFLATED.
laugh.gif
I sold mine for $280. I found a pair for $250 a week ago for a friend. Now I do see a reseller for $350 from kicksvault. But that's it.

No one is really copping em lol. But the market is different in Seattle than NY&LA. The market for shoes just isn't as big & stuff is hard to get, but I'm sure nothing like NY&LA,etc. Literally every GR that's not hyped out of their *** can be grabbed under retail or close to it for VNDS/NDS like a good 2-3weeks after release. Of course not everyone is selling them for that price, but there's always a good few people just wanting to unload their stuff and that's when I swoop in and get a steal.
Nobody is selling these for $250 in Seattle.

What I did was went to a seller on Ebay who sells a lot of things besides just shoes, and made him a offer. He was with it, and sent the shoes 2day shipping with the receipt

Got a seller willing to let got for $225 shipped in a size 14. Paypal invoiced......but I am skeptical.

Man I got a 10.5 and these run a .5 size big. I am a true to size 10.5. I'm gonna need a 10. I was hoping the 10.5 would be okay.

Last edited:
My pair came in today. ...as has been stated pics do this shoe no justice. ..love them and my only complaint is I wish I had doubles!

tread carefully if from cl listing ^^

It is a craigslist listing. He says he had a store in Irving, Tx. Looking at the website it looks legit.....until I see the Ray allen 13's for like $350 and the galaxy foams for like $400......plus he says all his shoes are authentic and the infrared 6 comes with the retro card......smh

Man I got a 10.5 and these run a .5 size big. I am a true to size 10.5. I'm gonna need a 10. I was hoping the 10.5 would be okay.

You can get a thicker insole. I replaced the insole on my white/infrared 6s and they fit TTS now. More comfortable too.. The insoles that come in em are paper thin. Just have to carefully pull up the existing insole, it has a little glue holding it down.

Back
Top Bottom