Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Think i'm done searching but what i can say is this, California has the most pairs. Legit or Not, i cant tell without further detail but there seems to be a lot of 350 shoes out there.  Houston has people trying to flip infrared 3s.
they try and flip every single pair around here. One mall gives out tickets every Sunday. People steadly trying to get 40 - 60 for the damn ticket

if anyone saying houston had alot of pairs are crazy im from houston and couldnt get anything

YOU WASN'T LOOKING HARD ENOUGH. I LEFT NORTHLINE FOOTACTION AFTER COPPING THEN WENT TO NORTHLINE HOH AND COPPED THERE AS WELL. ALL THIS WAS AFTER I WAS DONE RUNNING ORDERS FOR MY SITE. DIDN'T EVEN LEAVE MY HOUSE UNTIL 11:00AM. IF YOU ARE IN HOUSTON AND NOT PART OF SOLE REAL FACEBOOK GROUP, YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF A DISSERVICE FOR WHEN PEOPLE POST WHERE ALL THE PAIRS ARE GOING TO BE.

Honestly I rarely buy stuff on Craigslist. I have turned down two pairs from two different sellers that I really wanted because the shoes smelled like the most pungent weed ever, we are talking Pineapple Express type ****.
yeah that **** be annoying.

There's not that much on Ebay in 13. Im still waiting on my offer to be accepted or declined before i bid on another one.

Sorry had to grab the only 13 before sharing
:lol: I feel you.
And placed an order twice for 10.5, got two payments from my PayPal to them. Already got one email saying my order couldn't be created. Both times after I paid it said it couldn't create my order on their website. We'll see what happens, hopefully one goes through

shout outs to cincy clown. It does seem like this shoe is restocking in a couple european places. interesting!

YOU WASN'T LOOKING HARD ENOUGH. I LEFT NORTHLINE FOOTACTION AFTER COPPING THEN WENT TO NORTHLINE HOH AND COPPED THERE AS WELL. ALL THIS WAS AFTER I WAS DONE RUNNING ORDERS FOR MY SITE. DIDN'T EVEN LEAVE MY HOUSE UNTIL 11:00AM. IF YOU ARE IN HOUSTON AND NOT PART OF SOLE REAL FACEBOOK GROUP, YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF A DISSERVICE FOR WHEN PEOPLE POST WHERE ALL THE PAIRS ARE GOING TO BE.
adding it now

shout outs to cincy clown. It does seem like this shoe is restocking in a couple european places. interesting!
not bad. For $210 shipped you really can't lose, that's basically us retail

Smh! And I check SNS everyday
I've been checking them often too because I had a feeling they'd restock.
frown.gif

Are these really hitting 400? SMH
Yep.

If item is valued under $200USD you shouldn't be charged customs fees... I'm sure SNS knows to mark down the value so you dont get hit with any customs fees...

Back
Top Bottom