Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Yeah I ain't taking my chances. The most I would want to spend is $350 but I really don't want to hurt my bank account haha

They are out there (@ $350)...just gotta do a little searching, and bargaining...But they are out there...oooOOR, might slip a little towards the $375-$400 mark...But hey, that when ya gotta decide...how much you really want em.

Anyone looking for these text 507-788-8262, His instagram is freebanddoc and you can see the Infrareds there along with other kicks. Just got some authentic 9.5s for $280 shipped. He's got 2-3 more pairs left. Something tells me the guy didn't hear how valuable these were. 

EDIT: Actually, don't trust this guy. Canned the deal when he asked for Western Union.
is it just me or did he photoshop his ig name over that pic lol I feel like I've seen it before somewhere, also he won't ship first or soon after with trades, easy pass

Last edited:

is it just me or did he photoshop his ig name over that pic lol I feel like I've seen it before somewhere, also he won't ship first or soon after with trades, easy pass
he texted me this morning after not replying yesterday. he was asking if i was still interested on the 6. told him i can only pay thru paypal and he replied to check his ig for pics of customers who order from him....and all i see are thos PS tagged pics lol

Unless he ships first, and I pay after, I'll do the deal. He hit me up too after not replying back yesterday. Passed for sure, too sketchy.

WOW...Deja vu...a the time (almost 3 weeks ago) of our (text) exchange...hit me back "HOURS" later, after having already told him...ME:"Thought you were in NY area, would need to be able to see them first"...still asking, HIM(hours later): "Yo you gett'in the 6's....I addition to the distance, just wasn't feel'in right....don't remeber the EXACT price (at the time)...but do remember it was MID to LOW $200's...Still, naaaAAH....I go spend this $350 on what I can see.

Now don't get me wrong...I copp from Ebay aaaall the time...But, from reputable sellers...and I research the H*** out of em, plus more lines of defense...This guy...Can't research or reference, other than what "HE" post on IG...."I'll PASS"!!!

why are these so expensive i dont get it, they werent that limited
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom