Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Thinking i wanna trade these for bel air vs...sounds like a pretty fair trade no?

I always felt like the trade is good if you really want the shoe more than the one you are thinking about trading.

Personally, I wouldn't do it but that's because I think the bel airs look like grade school shoes for girls but that's just me.

I never get why people ask if blah blah blah is a fair trade. Especially when talking about straight up shoe for shoe trades. If your trading for a shoe that you really want and the other person wants. Whats the issue??? I just don't get it. Now if money is involved thats over the top then yea. But some of yall :smh:

I never get why people ask if blah blah blah is a fair trade. Especially when talking about straight up shoe for shoe trades. If your trading for a shoe that you really want and the other person wants. Whats the issue??? I just don't get it. Now if money is involved thats over the top then yea. But some of yall
mean.gif
Im with you on that. Even if my shoe is "worth" $50 or below more than the shoe I want I'll concede that difference to the trader if I am the one actively pursuing the trade and go straight up. They are just shoes for the most part. Now if one shoe is valued $300 more than the other, or something crazy, then you have to conduct business. For non-limited or semi-limited releases I'll just say to hell with it and go after what I like. Everyone wants that extra $20 bucks though...

They are honestly just a lil too pinkish for me.

If they were Redder and i would have kept them. Invoice sent for a sz13. Wanted too, plus i like my toro iv better.

But these will help pay for my wrestlemania trip TO new orleans...go figure.

quote name="brokenankles" url="/t/537424/jordan-vi-infrared23-toro/6790_70#post_20137434"]why are these so expensive i dont get it, they werent that limited
[/quote]

Dude must live right off the French Quarter to make a statement like this.

Lmao deadass tho thats where NDC's so called reschedule release went that was a joke lol, you clicked the link not even 4 seconds go by and OOS iwasn't stressin tho I was tryna help my boy out I copped my pair on RD for $230, I feel like I came up lol paying that seeing what they goin for now dudes that lucked up payed retail #salute

I never get why people ask if blah blah blah is a fair trade. Especially when talking about straight up shoe for shoe trades. If your trading for a shoe that you really want and the other person wants. Whats the issue??? I just don't get it. Now if money is involved thats over the top then yea. But some of yall
mean.gif
I don't have a suitor for that trade, just wanted a frame of reference on whether or not it was a good trade in terms of market value before I pursue.  Having a frame of reference never hurts....

Had a chance at $300 shipped on Instagram but I didn't see the mention now I'm emailing the store like crazy but I think they are gone smh. This such a blow because I spend like 8 hours a day on Instagram , I can't even find an 8 on ebay.

To me these shoes aren't worth the resell value.

But at the end of the day, a shoe is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

If jokers paid what they were payong for them TERRIBLE *** YEEZYS....I cant possibly see a problem in paying the resell on these...Not to mention a few ither joints that are a tab bit OOOVERRATED...But hey...its the persons Preference & Pockets.

Looking at copping a pair of these, Have been trying since the release, Figured I would check instagram but I don't know how to weed out the people that are selling fakes or that are sketchy, Found a good deal on some toro bravo 4's but dude wanted money through western union, who the F doesn't have paypal...Any insight on this would be helpful...

Had a chance at $300 shipped on Instagram but I didn't see the mention now I'm emailing the store like crazy but I think they are gone smh. This such a blow because I spend like 8 hours a day on Instagram , I can't even find an 8 on ebay.
How do you weed out the sketchy people on instagram, i just started looking on there and it seems like some deals are too good to be true and some people want to send money through western union which i find sketchy, if you could recommend some good places to look I would appreciate it.

How do you weed out the sketchy people on instagram, i just started looking on there and it seems like some deals are too good to be true and some people want to send money through western union which i find sketchy, if you could recommend some good places to look I would appreciate it.
Well asking some niketalk members about some deals and being called an idiot/ the r word by iack ***** I learned that do not use western union still don't know why but don't. Do not gift them anything through paypal. If they are asking you for either then it's a scam . I usually search kicksforsale or something similar plus the colorway or model , or size on Instagram .

Well asking some niketalk members about some deals and being called an idiot/ the r word by iack ***** I learned that do not use western union still don't know why but don't. Do not gift them anything through paypal. If they are asking you for either then it's a scam . I usually search kicksforsale or something similar plus the colorway or model , or size on Instagram .
Because it's so easy for them to steal your money using western union. Fake names and id's. If anyone would do a deal on western union nowadays from someone you don't know then you get what's coming to you. PayPal verified is much harder to do false ID and you are covered by them if you get jacked. And for those wondering on IG receipts don't mean sh**. They are easily duplicated or fake shoes are put in the box. YouTube has a few good videos to compare real vs fakes. Some good noticeable differences

Back
Top Bottom