Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Been trying to get my girl a pair from FNL for over an hour now. Had the size in cart, got hit with the splash screen, let me get to check out then got hit again smh. im about ready to just call it quits 

I got a few orders in on finish line. Wasn't sure about the hype or what not. Should have gotten more I guess. Oh well. Me and my friends are good I believe.

I have a friend with the exact same name as you 
nerd.gif

This salt is insane. People accusing me of bots/getting early links, etc. If so, why did I check out 15 minutes late?

Been trying to get my girl a pair from FNL for over an hour now. Had the size in cart, got hit with the splash screen, let me get to check out then got hit again smh. im about ready to just call it quits 
Yea i called it quits on my 9 since they posted it got sold out. I dont think FNL holds cart. But keep hope alive. Good luck 

It was called Toro because they're an all red colorway and the last all red was called Toro, so people assumed these would be called Toro too which isnt a bad assumption, then the infrared23 name came about.
Yea I know that. I was one of them ppl lol. Then I saw the official name and have gone by that

I had one pair in Shopping Cart and going through checkout process when Nike sent out their reschedule tweet. This order somehow got "lost".

My other orders through NDC went through a minute earlier. It took a while to get order confirmation email though.  Well we'll see if we get the Shipping Confirmation email later tonight.

Anyone know of any SF Bay Area stores that are doing FCFS for these? Most places I know of had raffles or handed out tickets already.

Yea but to me ppl callin them Toros don't know what they talkin about which is why their grandmas are saying it too hahaha. I feel you there though on making sure the 2 don't get mixed. Infrared vs Infrared23(prefer this though)
I know, it's understandable. Just hard when people give a weird looks and act like it's the same thing. Say "toro" and they're like that's you had to say, ninja. Anyway, when you see Kicks on Fire and Sole Collector put it in the title of their articles, it's kind of hard to run from it.  It's like poor grammar, it will never be extinct lol. Often times I just choose to play the game. So long as they know what I'm talking about, I save some brain cells.

Got a pair in cart on Footaction...

Can't get to the damn checkout screen...

Off to get a burrito... Been awhile since I had one...

Well, got through for the whites on NDC.. An hour later. 5:59am.. F NDC and their early release time for us west coasters!

Back
Top Bottom