Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I got a few orders in on finish line. Wasn't sure about the hype or what not. Should have gotten more I guess. Oh well. Me and my friends are good I believe.
So do you know if I ordered two pairs in the same order, whether FNL would cancel? Was too busy checking out to bother seeing if there was a 1 pair limit.

I had one pair in Shopping Cart and going through checkout process when Nike sent out their reschedule tweet. This order somehow got "lost".

My other orders through NDC went through a minute earlier. It took a while to get order confirmation email though.  Well we'll see if we get the Shipping Confirmation email later tonight.

Anyone know of any SF Bay Area stores that are doing FCFS for these? Most places I know of had raffles or handed out tickets already.

Similar thing happen to me. I added in cart around 8:10 and I kept getting the weird cc info is wrong, then add cc info, then error processing, then site down, then site down for maintenance, then login because the site was inactive......yet the shoe was still in my cart. After I signed back in, I was able to checkout at 8:27. 4 minutes later Nike sent out the reschedule tweet. I hope that I am good.

Back
Top Bottom