Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

White size 13

nerd.gif
That ish don't work since it's in your cart and not anyone elses and if it did work, it would be gone from your cart by now. 

Last edited:
anyone else who copped on NDC have the problem that the twitter link sent them to only the retro 6 gear and not the shoes at first?

Nope. I got a twiiter link not valid because it didn't have all the characters message, then I got I got the pic with the seagull flying......then out of nowhere, when I went back to the nikestore browser (which I always have open because I login beforehand) I was actually on the page with the infrared 23 6's. Some people twitter link worked, some didn't. Mine didn't work at first, but about 10 min later it worked. When you go to the checkout screen you can tell Nike was working behind the scenes trying to get things straight because their site was giving weird messages and the down for maintenance message.

Might be a dumb question .. but what is this "button mashing" exactly? Just keep hitting add to cart until it finally adds it?

Called nike up and they said the shoe never released said in have an order number got put on hold she came back and said everything seems good to go for orders placed before the removal

Back
Top Bottom