Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Damn bro sorry to hear that. I didn't get my pair but I'm not hating on all who were able to be quick enough to get theirs.

Size swapping is a common thing.   whats the big deal?  

Size swappin an 11 for a 12 is common.

10.5 for 11

But how many times does a sz14 head go "yeah ill buy these to swap with an 11.5"

I guess as many times as there are inconsiderate hypebeast resellers

The shoe gods will get you

Only once was i gonna take a 12 instead of 13. Toro iv

And didnt

30 mins later i got my 13 on footlocker

Size swappin an 11 for a 12 is common.

10.5 for 11

But how many times does a sz14 head go "yeah ill buy these to swap with an 11.5"

I guess as many times as there are inconsiderate hypebeast resellers

The shoe gods will get you

Only once was i gonna take a 12 instead of 13. Toro iv

And didnt

30 mins later i got my 13 on footlocker

There's no difference between size swapping and reselling to buy the proper size. Whoever needed that size 14 missed out because they weren't in the right place at the right time.

Last edited:
I feel like the infrared are all hype because they are limited. Do you guys really like the way they look? I think if the white was limited and the infrared was GR the infrared would sit. I think they are ugly. I'm in for a pair of whites. Buy what you like. Don't be a hype beast

I feel like the infrared are all hype because they are limited. Do you guys really like the way they look? I think if the white was limited and the infrared was GR the infrared would sit. I think they are ugly. I'm in for a pair of whites. Buy what you like. Don't be a hype beast

I think people go crazy over any all-red Jordan colorway.

So pissed, been up since 8, trying to add to cart left for 20min to get cigs, get back to find a pair in my cart, go to checkout on eastbay...sold out god damnit.

Hypebeast or not...Pretty much any all red limited shoe whether its a Jordan, yeezy, kobe, Lebron is going to sell.

and just got the email from Meg...
mean.gif

For those who have the sneaker in hand or saw them in person, does it look closer to a bright red or pink, etc. Thanks.

Your recent Nike.com order has been cancelled due to unauthorized use of our site, per our Commitment to Fairness policy.
nerd.gif

*not comin at you personally. just everyone in general who used it....

Back
Top Bottom