Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

congrats but thats a big slap to me.. i played it safe and let them out of my cart :frown:
you'll get another chance. I never really saw the risk, the link was posted wrongly and people figured it out. Don't see how thats foul play...

I think this was an actual trap. That guys tweet said it all. Smh at people who work at nike giving inside tips and sneak peaks .A bunch of idiots got the prelude 4 link and were dumb enough to check out hours before the release like nike wouldn't catch them they were sold out way before 8 and nike caught it .

is EB/FTL really sold out? earlier it said OOS but now its back to shoes are in other peoples cart

got shipped email from ndc...realized it was for lebrons from yesterday :stoneface:

order is still missing on "my orders" page but i can look it up using the "guest" order lookup :nerd:

Last edited:
I think this was an actual trap. That guys tweet said it all. Smh at people who work at nike giving inside tips and sneak peaks .A bunch of idiots got the prelude 4 link and were dumb enough to check out hours before the release like nike wouldn't catch them they were sold out way before 8 and nike caught it .
early links were used for the entire prelude pack, nike doesnt care or they would of cancelled all orders, instead they cancel a few to make it seem as if they are proactive

Just got off the phone with nike. I used my 15% off code, but not the free 2 day shipping. He said item shipping labeled has been created and was about to ship....but he did give me a code for free 2 day shipping for a future order

hit up my mall and it was so extremely unorganized...i ended up having to settle for a size 14... :/ will sell it or trade for a size 11.5...

Back
Top Bottom