Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Some salty mofos here for ppl that copped at nike. Now theyre happy they might get their order cancelled and facing a ban. Come on guys. If you had the chance just like they did to cop y'all wouldn't be making these stupid comments. This site is to help each other down not to bash and make fun on others. Salty fools. I'm glad I camped out for my ticket last week so when I leave work I'll go straight to the mall to get my pair.

Yo important question... I'm paranoid right now lol. I got to the LAST step with Nike to checkout but I got an error. Don't think the order went through. Could there have been a chance it did? Would I get banned? 

Why would you get banned? You did nothing wrong. Nike ****** up

THERE IS NO EXPLANATIONS NEEDED OR WANTED FROM YOU TO MEG!

SHE IS SIMPLY GOING TO BAN HAMMER YOU AND LIFE WILL GO ON!

They won't be banning anyone. Like posted previously someone could have just kept trying number combinations until the bit.ly link worked.

View media item 804099
Oh boy. Let's see how nike handle this. Got an order confirmation.....but 4 min later nike tweeted they will relaunch at a later date. No need to worry about a ban. Some people twitter link worked and some didn't. I think they will honor the one's with no bots and reissue the other lot that they still have

Got them in my shopping cart on footlocker for the first time in history by button mashing, lol................now, the wait to checkout begins.

I received a PayPal message notifying me that FNL has not finished processing my order. I did not receive a confirmation from FNL. Anyone else experience anything similar? 

roll.gif
this thread is hilarious XD

this thread lit up like a 1st grade class.....smh i could imagine everyone screaming at people who copped in a classroom 

I got order confirmation from Nike too. I'll be extremely disappointed if I don't get my order. I don't know if the link I got was an early one or from a search or whatever? But either way, I put this and an Infrared VI in the cart and checked out. We'll see how it goes.

guys relax with all the ban assumption. Nike will cancels your orders, will thank you for letting them know they f up with the early link, then most likely flag your account for next time. happy shopping after that.

Back
Top Bottom